đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I've heard people say, "Gaga sounds like Madonna"

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

So I have listened to Gaga with a few people a lot. And what someone said, really got me thinking. 

Someone said, "Lady Gaga sounds like Madonna" and I'm thinking to myself "What, no she doesn't", Gaga has her own unique voice especially with the 6-7 tones she can mimic". 

I forget what songs we were listening too but this actually got to me. I mean I listen to both and I can very well tell the difference between the 2. Especially after Joanne, Gaga definetly has her own tone, a tone like no other. 

I personally don't understand why anyone would think they sound the same. Other than the fact of the whole Express Yourself and Born This Way fiasco, but that was more of the songs sounding similar rather than their voices, right? 

What do you guys think?

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IllusionLover

Well she sounds a bit like Madonna in ARTPOP (the song)

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Smother Em Eh
2 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Well she sounds a bit like Madonna in ARTPOP (the song)

Really? You think so?

I personally don't really hear it, but I'll have to listen to it again. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

I don't find any similarities and I think Gaga's raspy sexy voice is something truly unique to her

I don't want to disrespect Madonna but they sound different.

www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio

Chromatislaps
1 minute ago, JosephH said:

Really? You think so?

I personally don't really hear it, but I'll have to listen to it again. 

it sounds a bit like Bedtime Story by Madonna :lolly: 

but I find Gaga most of the time having her own sound. Her early the Fame stuff seems heavily influenced by Gwen Stefani (some of the R.Fusari produced tracks: Summerboy, etc)

DrKindnessKunt1999

It's literally just because Gaga was dubbed "the next Madonna" at one point. I've heard people say that BRITNEY (who at one point was also dubbed "the next Madonna") sounds like Madonna, which she obviously doesn't, or else nobody would be able to differentiate a Gaga, Madonna, and Britney song since it's apparently the same voice. 

Edit: This is about the people who say that "Poker Face" and "Just Dance" sound like Madonna songs for example.

CautiousLurker

I think there's something seriously wrong with your friend and you need to take them to the hospital as soon as possible - they obviously need help :cryga:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

DeanWinchester
10 minutes ago, JosephH said:

Other than the fact of the whole Express Yourself and Born This Way fiasco

Government Hooker speak-sung lines. But yes they have grown apart vocally since AP/Joanne

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
11 hours ago, Boyboi12 said:

Madonna cant sing :gaysia:

As good as Gaga but she can sing. Check Evita and educate yourself please. Thank

EDIT: read this post starting with the quote. Damnit

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Boyboi12
Just now, DeanWinchester said:

As good as Gaga but she can sing. Check Evita and educate yourself please. Thank

:gaysia: negative 

Archived