Mitch XCX 1,059 Posted September 11, 2017 Share Posted September 11, 2017 https://twitter.com/search?q=manchester bang&src=typd I'll try to keep this post updated but I have to sleep soon, everyone please stay safe Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
tthen 4,621 Posted September 11, 2017 Share Posted September 11, 2017 Oh god no please tell me it isn't what I think it is Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gagaplayer315 14,721 Posted September 11, 2017 Share Posted September 11, 2017 Let's hope everything is ok Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JoanneMonster 9,075 Posted September 11, 2017 Share Posted September 11, 2017 please be nothing please please please I See You Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Robagaga 9,345 Posted September 11, 2017 Share Posted September 11, 2017 NO NO NO NO not my cityyyyyyyyy manchester is amazing Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
aaron l 11,999 Posted September 11, 2017 Share Posted September 11, 2017 oh no Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JoanneMonster 9,075 Posted September 11, 2017 Share Posted September 11, 2017 If anything happened we should now by now, it was heard over 15 minutes ago I See You Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JustaMonster 4,909 Posted September 11, 2017 Share Posted September 11, 2017 uh oh Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JoanneMonster 9,075 Posted September 11, 2017 Share Posted September 11, 2017 Apparently a cafe exploded? I dont know I read it on twitter please dont come at me, hope its nothing for gods sake I See You Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JustaMonster 4,909 Posted September 11, 2017 Share Posted September 11, 2017 I can't find any news about it except for a few people on twitter saying it was a café Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
buttsicle 6,484 Posted September 11, 2017 Share Posted September 11, 2017 It better not be anything to do with Manchester Arena, that just opened like two days ago since Ariana's concert where the terrorist attack happened WOOHOO YAHAA Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JoanneMonster 9,075 Posted September 11, 2017 Share Posted September 11, 2017 Come on cant someone in the news report that? We know nothing! You cant have us like that! I See You Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FunBuns 596 Posted September 11, 2017 Share Posted September 11, 2017 Before people say it, I will Don't pray for Manchester, pray for the world. Don't fix the symptom, fix the system. Don't believe everything you read, base your truth on facts. Don't believe sellers who say 'this looks really good on you' because they have an interest. Don't you dare to believe one side is bad and one side is good. Believe terror is something we need to defeat with all available sources. www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JoanneMonster 9,075 Posted September 11, 2017 Share Posted September 11, 2017 Just now, aphrodisio said: Before people say it, I will Don't pray for Manchester, pray for the world. Don't fix the symptom, fix the system. Don't believe everything you read, base your truth on facts. Don't believe sellers who say 'this looks really good on you' because they have an interest. Don't you dare to believe one side is bad and one side is good. Believe terror is something we need to defeat with all available sources. ???? Ok ??? I See You Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JoanneMonster 9,075 Posted September 12, 2017 Share Posted September 12, 2017 Its apparently a gas explosion I See You Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.