💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

I thought it was a Gaga song

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

I don't know if y'all have ever heard this one, but I always thought it was part of Gaga's unreleased tracks! I used to listen to it a lot thinking I was listening to my Gags

Am I the only one who thought it was Gaga? Have you ever thought a song was Gaga's when it was not?

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

Whle we're on it, this isn't fake right?

it is :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Luxe Ford
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

it is :poot: 

Damn it! That girl should release music then.

Flop fan, but not sorry.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Gypsygaga1

The iconic Mah Mah Pa Pa Pa Perfect Illusion:sharon:

But all jokes aside, I always thought she would be on Anti, because in of the teaser you could hear a woman, that sounded like Gaga

Perfect Ilusion

Andrea B

a lot of members think that this is Gaga too but if I remember correctly a long time ago(like in 2013/2012) in GGD we proved that this isn't Gaga, this is actually a flop pop singer lmao I don't remember her name but she was kinda known bc her voice is similar to Gaga's, back in the day. The flop singer has black her, I think:huh:

edit: or maybe I'm wrong and confused lmao, if someone has the receipts please post them(lady gaga tweeting about this song, BMI,etc)

NIGHTCRAWLER
17 minutes ago, Andree said:

a lot of members think that this is Gaga too but if I remember correctly a long time ago(like in 2013/2012) in GGD we proved that this isn't Gaga, this is actually a flop pop singer lmao I don't remember her name but she was kinda known bc her voice is similar to Gaga's, back in the day. The flop singer has black her, I think:huh:

edit: or maybe I'm wrong and confused lmao, if someone has the receipts please post them(lady gaga tweeting about this song, BMI,etc)

sis I thought this one was also Gaga's :ph34r: I'm shook

Bad Kids

this one too omg

it even has the weird born this way percussion sample that sounds like a hiccup

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Bad Kids

this one too omg!!!!!

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Archived