💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Notes on philly I 9/10

not asher613

Featured Posts

not asher613

I wrote down some notes after seeing the stadium show at citi field. tonight at the arena was different in a few ways, and I'll mention some of the differences

1. It was better 

2.The stadium was a good solid show. big and varied. well put together. the arena show is an EXPERIENCE. the lights, the balance of sound. the choreography all come to life in the more intimate setting. everyone there was joined together, and mama had her light dripping..

3. It was much better

4. With a clearer view of the stage I would no longer so easily call the just dance act a placeholder. it is probably the tightest choreography of the night.

5. If the highlight of stadiums is the acoustic piano set, the Bloody Mary -> Joanne act is definitely the strongest, most powerful act of the arena show. 

6.She's so rad I love her.

7.  the lights at the arena are amaze. really bring you into the whole experience

8. It's really so much better

9. people still lose their sht at poker face

10.During Joanne, our lady said that people who had lost a love one are not alone, which is not usually where she goes with it. Well, right next to me was a girl who screamed, "THANK YOU. I LOST MY BABY SISTER. I LOVE YOUUUU!!"  I think mama'd be happy hear that. :heart:

11. tim did a great job covering in ricky's absence. not an easy task.

12. I'm really glad I decided to  get a ticket for the arena show (wells fargo, philly). if you're on the fence, and considering it, imo, you haven't seen the show if you only saw it in a stadium. 

13. the staging in the arena makes it so that pretty much no matter where you are seated, at some point you have the best seats. 

14. It was a beautiful evening i don't think I'll ever forget. There were many beautiful moments like gaga reading ggd user @MajorBarrios's letter and that boy she brought on for edge of glory- I wonder if we'll ever the story on that. She was so on, and the whole show moved with purpose (stadium shows dragged- the energy just wasn't there). I felt happier than I've felt in a long time.

15. Yes, I cried a little sometimes. 

16. Gaga said she intends to have kids right before DIC i think

Spoiler

I'll believe it when I see it. 

17. Asiel looked at me and I was like wtvr your not ha

edit:

18. I'm officially not a fan of the whole JWT Bad Romance. the wardrobe the staging just not really

19. at the cure she looks like a superstar

20. I realized I don't actually mind her costume at bloody mary, it's everone else's costumes I don't like. 

DanceInTheDark
9 minutes ago, Sylvanas said:

So she didn"t skip the red act this show? =D

She never skips it at arena shows

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Sylvanas
7 minutes ago, DanceInTheDark said:

She never skips it at arena shows

She did for her last show in Toronto.

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Whispering
10 minutes ago, Sylvanas said:

She did for her last show in Toronto.

She was still recovering. She seems to be back to feeling better. 

hpmcmill
2 hours ago, Emigrante said:

Was Bloody Mary played in full?

Not in full but I'm just so glad to see her play it live for first time in my life 😭😭

6 hours ago, not asher613 said:

16. Gaga said she intends to have kids right before DIC i think

Am I the only one noticing this?!?!? :excited2:

not asher613
6 hours ago, JeremiJello said:

Am I the only one noticing this?!?!? :excited2:

:18

..one day I'm gonna have a kid in one arm and a glass of pinot grigio in the other..

Archived