💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's Next Release. You have 2 decisions! (Poll)

FunBuns

THE NEXT ALBUM YOU'D RATHER GET  

270 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer?

• She will not write any of it. Her part in the album is only singing. She will be happy with it. She will use her vocals in the same way the whole album (love it or hate it). She will not work with anyone from the past releases (also, not even the same haus of gaga and dancers). It will be her best selling album of her career. She'll be #1 all over the world. The GP will eat it and say it's the start of a new genre. The release is 100% this year.
    • She'll write it. Furthermore, she'll work with the producers and directors we always want her to work with. It will do better than Joanne. Monsters will say it's the new TFM. It will do fine, not amazing. 50% this album will be released and maybe not even this year.

Featured Posts

56 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

All these references are making me Just Dance tho... I think I might be getting PARTYNAUSEOUS

These references will put you in my Sex Dreams tbh and I know you're going to be like I Like It Rough and it WILL be Bloody, Mary

www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aga Gydal

It's sad to think that anyone here would prefer a #1 hit over something they actually enjoy. You're fans, not marketers. 

1 hour ago, Aga Gydal said:

It's sad to think that anyone here would prefer a #1 hit over something they actually enjoy. You're fans, not marketers. 

The majority wants her to make authentic-gaga music and it's warming to see this reaction! :wub:

You can also understand those who picked the 1st option. They feel the pain of failure for their favorite artist and want the artist to succeed. It's like a wind of excitement in a way.

They all have good intentions, that's why they're here

GaGaAst

M damn sure the reason why we all are here in this culprit site till now is because of authenticity of gaga. I love my gaga till death but i would stop listening to her on the day she stops writing songs.. And we all know how it will never happen. 

She would better be a farmga than being the first option 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

JohnWayne92

The first option is an insult to her, and us. If you are here for the first option, youre whats wrong with this fanbase. 

Dominic
6 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

The first option is an insult to her, and us. If you are here for the first option, youre whats wrong with this fanbase. 

It's just a bit of fun and a hypothetical question. There's nothing 'wrong' with this fanbase :usrs:

OT: I'm torn. I want new producers/sounds and I want it this year but I would like her to have written it. Too difficult.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

20 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

Don't go drama over this. I made this for members to have their voice heard and you can clearly see there are people belonging to every color of the rainbow. This is something beautiful. The thing that is wrong with humanity, not with this fanbase, is always searching for what's wrong in a place we can all belong. This is meant to show the diversity and how we can accept others' opinions without being judgemental of what drives them to think the way they think. And it 100% does not intend I want any of the two options. I didn't vote to my own poll. I made it this way to make the voter think about the + and the - of each option. The best thing that can happen with this conversation between us is you getting to find thought-provoking art in everything that surrounds you. You can't make people think the way you want without going deep and controversial but it's just a way of marketing what you want to serve. This never needs to go personal and if it does, it is absolutely wrong.

So basically you have to choose between C2C but if it went #1 or TFM v2 :selena:

I love C2C but come on... :awkney:

Oh my

I want to thank Tony, I want to thank Mark, my team, Interscope and Lady Gaga, also Bobby, her family and all those who brought me this honor of giving myself the award of #3 hot topic of the day.

I want to thank the gays and the LGBT community for believing in me.

This one's for you :queenga:

43 minutes ago, Enigma said:

So basically you have to choose between C2C but if it went #1 or TFM v2 :selena:

I love C2C but come on... :awkney:

Spoiler

She will not write any of it. Her part in the album is only singing. She will be happy with it. She will use her vocals in the same way the whole album (love it or hate it). She will not work with anyone from the past releases (also, not even the same haus of gaga and dancers). It will be her best selling album of her career. She'll be #1 all over the world. The GP will eat it and say it's the start of a new genre. The release is 100% this year.

Basically, she's only singing (there may be collaborations) and she's happy with the creation (not pressured by anyone) but here's a thing that some of us may not like: she'll use the vocals all the same way. Those who love her deep vocals could get nothing as well as those who love her rock vocals, raw vocals or pop vocals. She'll choose one (that we don't have control over, in this theoretical poll) and sticks to it. Moreover, she does not work with RedOne on it or DJWS but may work with other famous producers. This could be a new genre like extreme worldwide traditional rave (or something along the lines of Reverse Warholian Expedition) and it's sure to come out.

On the other hand, the second option sounds great but lowers the chances for critical acclaim and also might not be released, even! 50% it'll be released as well as scrapped which means the album won't come out this year and a new album, maybe a very strange one that the majority won't like, will come after a long period of time!

That's why it's a tricky poll. It's about a few parameters: acclaim, authenticity, innovation, boundaries, expectations, etc

ReallyVenus

This GIF is so unsatisfying

:madge:

18 hours ago, aphrodisio said:

Be careful right there :excited2:

&xtz=-180

Who stepped on my taco?

ferretti
18 hours ago, aphrodisio said:

Be careful right there :excited2:

&xtz=-180

Literally running home to eat cake cause of this gif.

disco stick tester, inquire within

Archived