💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

PewDiePie saying the n-word

gag

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs

Wherever in the world you're from, US or outside, the N word is a derogatory word used against dark skinned people.

I'd be ****ing pissed if someone said curry scented bitch while playing a game. Sure he was not saying it to me and there's no 'History' of racism that's connected to the word, BUT the word is directly related to MY SKIN COLOR and MY ETHNICITY. and IT IS OFFENSIVE TO ME. I thought most white people understood this kind of **** but obviously most of ya'll don't I mean how can you, it's not offensive to you and you're the one saying it. I don't expect anything less from ya'lls :smh: absolutely disgusting :smh:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince
Just now, Fiona Apple said:

How is it inaccurate that black people use the word on social media&popular songs that everyone listens to? How is it possible to demand the word to dissapear if the targeted group of people PROMOTES the damn word.

Again, history and ****ing Google is free. 

Why do you continue to make statements about something you know NOTHING about apparently in such a defensive manner? Why not research and then form an opinion? 

Black people have reclaimed the word in the US. And there are variants of it that are ussed in rap songs, etc. that are offensive when used in certain contexts. 

August Blue
3 minutes ago, ZeldaJ said:

Well we obviously have 0 tolereance for racism. But the N word isn't that big of a deal over here.

Bc you're language is not english? 

SpookyKid
Just now, August Blue said:

The "n " word came from where? 

You (for example) learned it from where? 

Who invented the word? 

(Rhetorical questions) 

The rest of the world would be using a word that was invented from people who opressing and doing crimes against humanity. 

And black people dont only live in the us, and no matter where they live, they feel bad hearing that word. Stop using it and please try to understand. (I know u dont use it but just saying)

I don't use that word, and I know it is a big deal, but as I said, US history isn't relevant to the whole world, I know where you guys come from, but as I know not everyone uses the word Gypsy as a derrogative term for the people it was made against, not everyone uses the N word to refer to black people, it's just used as a curse word

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

KingRedd
Just now, ZeldaJ said:

Well we obviously have 0 tolereance for racism. But the N word isn't that big of a deal over here.

That doesn't make sense. The N word is a racial slur. It would be different if he said GGA but he said GGER which is the directly used by slave owners and racist back in the day. Pewdiepie isn't ignorant. He knows his right from wrong and being European isn't an excuse. Like saying Americans are ok with using racial slurs towards Jewish people because the holocaust didn't take place here. Lol you know?

May I Read You? 😎

7 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

I don't care about the history of the word right now. This was not my point in the first place. As I previously mentioned at least 2 times,I understand that the word has ended up being "negative" just because of its history.

That is not what I argued about in the first place.

than your comments didn't make sense!!

12 minutes ago, ZeldaJ said:

This? Out of all the crazy sh*t going down currently. This is what we should be upset about?

Ok :sharon:

Certainly above implications of racism and appropriation. It's like moving pebbles out of the way when a boulder is blocking the park

ZiggyZiggs
9 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

That doesn't make sense. The N word is a racial slur. It would be different if he said GGA but he said GGER which is the directly used by slave owners and racist back in the day. Pewdiepie isn't ignorant. He knows his right from wrong and being European isn't an excuse. Like saying Americans are ok with using racial slurs towards Jewish people because the holocaust didn't take place here. Lol you know?

exactly what I was saying. WHEN A WORD IS RELATED TO SOMEONE'S ELSE'S ETHNICITY AND IS USED AS A SLUR, and if you're not of that ethnicity, YOU CAN'T ****ING USE IT. PERIOD. 

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, Juvi said:

than your comments didn't make sense!!

At least the other people I talked to made sense. You don't make sense at all.Everything from your first to your last post is filler unneeded crap.

August Blue
Just now, SpookyKid said:

I don't use that word, and I know it is a big deal, but as I said, US history isn't relevant to the whole world, I know where you guys come from, but as I know not everyone uses the word Gypsy as a derrogative term for the people it was made against, not everyone uses the N word to refer to black people, it's just used as a curse word

Only against black people tho. 

No one has ever called a white person the "n" word. 

And its not used just as a curse, but its something racists use to opress and be racist 

7 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Wherever in the world you're from, US or outside, the N word is a derogatory word used against dark skinned people.

I'd be ****ing pissed if someone said curry scented bitch while playing a game. Sure he was not saying it to me and there's no 'History' of racism that's connected to the word, BUT the word is directly related to MY SKIN COLOR and MY ETHNICITY. and IT IS OFFENSIVE TO ME. I thought most white people understood this kind of **** but oblivious most of ya'll don't I mean how can you, it's not offensive to you and you're the one saying it. I don't expect anything less from ya'lls :smh: absolutely disgusting :smh:

Girl, these white twinks are way too busy too plucking their eyebrows and drinking their frappuccinos to care about racism.

Sizzily
1 minute ago, August Blue said:

Only against black people tho. 

No one has ever called a white person the "n" word. 

And its not used just as a curse, but its something racists use to opress and be racist 

Untrue but ok.

One Banned Boi

KingRedd

Oh lord this thread went left quick :sharon:

i had no clue some members on here would defend the use of a derogatory word that's offensive to many groups of people, some white people are disgusted by the word too. 

If he Had he used the forbidden gay slur, everyone would be up in arms, but he didn't so some still find an excuse to defend him... Gaga would be ashamed.

May I Read You? 😎

August Blue
Just now, Sizzily said:

Untrue but ok.

They have, but the word looses its sense since white people were never opressed 

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived