celeb

PewDiePie saying the n-word

gag

Featured Posts

SpookyKid
Just now, August Blue said:

Only against black people tho.ย 

No one has ever called a white person the "n" word.ย 

And its not used just as a curse, but its something racists use to opress and be racistย 

I see where you are coming from, but the same could be said about gypsy tho, as people in the US use gypsy as a curse word, while its a derogatory term in other parts of the world, people in other parts of the world use the N as a curse, while its a derogatory term in the US

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sizzily
Just now, KingRedd said:

Oh lord this thread went left quickย :sharon:

ย 

i had no clue some members on here would defend the use of a derogatory word that's offensive to many groups of people, some white people are disgusted by the word too.ย 

Had he used the forbidden gay slur, everyone would be up in arms, but he didn't do some still find an excuse to defend him... Gaga would be ashamed.

1. Not really, the "f"word is just a word, some give it more meaning than it deserves.

2. Do you base all your thoughts to be in line with Gaga's? Cuz I sure don't.

One Banned Boi

August Blue
Just now, SpookyKid said:

I see where you are coming from, but the same could be said about gypsy tho, as people in the US use gypsy as a curse word, while its a derogatory term in other parts of the world, people in other parts of the world use the N as a curse, while its a derogatory term in the US

Whereย for example do they use the n word as just a curse?ย 

SpookyKid

In my country, to say to someone "negro estupido"(not having a direct translation to the N word, that is the equivalent, stupido=stupid), for example, it's not about race, it's a curse world told to every person, not matter if they are black or white

2 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

1. Not really, the "f"word is just a word, some give it more meaning than it deserves.

ย 

Are you gay? Are you ok with being called a f*g by someone who's straight?

In that case I can't possibly believe that you simply brush it off.

ZiggyZiggs
6 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

exactly what I was saying. WHEN A WORD IS RELATED TO SOMEONE'S ELSE'S ETHNICITY AND IS USED AS A SLUR, and if you're not of that ethnicity, YOU CAN'T ****ING USE IT. PERIOD.ย 

@ZeldaJย Y tf are you excuse me noing my comment???? I am a person of color and it's offensive to me when someone uses a slur connected to the color of my skin and you're excuse me noing me?????? What kind of a person are you? you are defending the use of racial slurs by doingย this. go do your eyebrows or something, you obviously don't understand the complexities of racism.

SpookyKid
2 minutes ago, August Blue said:

(and as we see in the video) some people use it as a curse world, not attaching it to the race of the other person

Sizzily
Just now, Claymore said:

ย 

Are you gay? Are you ok with being called a f*g by someone who's straight?

In that case I can't possibly believe that you simply brush it off.

Lol, yes and yes. Unless the physically attacked me afterward.ย 

One Banned Boi

KingRedd
3 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

1. Trash way of thinking. You're so off base it's sort of sad. You need to grow as a person...I'll stop there before it turns Into a reading fest.

2. On a fan site for Gaga fans... you'd expect her fans to understand her message of equality, acceptance, love, and creativity. Guess I'm off lol

May I Read You? ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Just now, Sizzily said:

Then I feel sad for you.

August Blue
1 minute ago, SpookyKid said:

In my country, to say to someone "negro estupido"(not having a direct translation to the N word, that is the equivalent, stupido=stupid), for example, it's not about race, it's a curse world told to every person, not matter if they are black or white

Yes. But u dont say the "n" word while speaking or language or adress to other people.ย 

ur word is not the same and does not have the same meaning as the ย "n" word

Sizzily
Just now, Claymore said:

Then I feel sad for you.

No need mama, I'm doing just fine.:whitney:

1 minute ago, KingRedd said:

1. Trash way of thinking. You're so off base it's sort of sad. You need to grow as a person...I'll stop there before it turns Into a reading fest.

2. On a fan site for Gaga fans... you'd expect her fans to understand her message of equality, acceptance, love, and creativity. Guess I'm off lol

If I need to grow as a person, you should grow some thick skin.:nails:

One Banned Boi

ZiggyZiggs

Ya'll Europeans are something else deciding what a person of color should or should not find offensiveย :air:ย 

August Blue
1 minute ago, Sizzily said:

What if lets say "fags" were those who were enslaved and opressed and beaten and spited on, segregation etc...ย 

would be ok with a straight guy calling u a "fag" in such case?ย 

SpookyKid

Yes. But u dont say the "n" word while speaking or language or adress to other people.ย 

ur word is not the same and does not have the same meaning as the ย "n" word

The world negro by it's own doesn't but pairing it with another insult was used as a derogatory term to black people, but now it's also used as an affection word, just like black people in the use call eachother the N word in an affectious way

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived