💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why does everybody think Gaga is old?

musicnotbling

Featured Posts

58 minutes ago, musicnotbling said:

cuz gaga doesn't need to follow standards and trends to create a legacy.

she creates art and art is what has gotten her to where she is now, she hasn't had to follow anybody's standard of what she "has to look like."

if the gp knows justin biebers age, selena's age, etc.

why is gaga's such a surprise?

"cuz gaga doesn't need to follow standards and trends to create a legacy.

she creates art and art is what has gotten her to where she is now, she hasn't had to follow anybody's standard of what she "has to look like.""

Again though... You seem to be taking this as a criticism when it's not... I know all this, I agree with all this, it doesn't change the fact that she came onto the scene at 22 presenting in a very different way to most 22 year old women.

She never fit the stereotype of a young 22, 23, 24, 25 year old girl. She didn't dress like most women in their early 20's, she didn't speak like most pop girls in their early 20's, she didn't make music like most pop girls in their early 20's. It's not such a reach that people at home probably sat back and didn't clock that she was in her... Early 20's.

Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez look like most people in their early 20's look... They make music most pop stars in their early 20's make... They have never presented in a more mature way, they have always presented as relatable young people, they have always 'dressed their age'

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GhettoFabulous

Because of the image she sort of portrays like her makeup and stuff etc make her look old sometimes but sometimes she deadass looks like a 21 year old I think it depends on the image she portrays I remember during the BTW era my friends thought she was a grandma then again later on during the ARTPOP era she seemed young again it’s all the image she portrays the ever changing image she has :diane: 

JupiterDrive

She ruined her youthful look and persona with these plastic surgeries and Botox only at 31 also she behaves as she's 64 or smth

48 minutes ago, Kefir said:

I think those 2 pics made it :ladyhaha:

hqdefault.jpg

411.jpg

it's actually true. During early ARTPOP era she looked youthful and sexy, but constant weight changes gave her loose skin, and second chin. Plus the face fillers she have since 2015 makes her face look even more mature. I thnik, during her last public events, she looked extremely old, but on the other hand she can look teenage if she used proper make-up and hairstyle

IG: @bartoszprazuch

JustaMonster

I just saw the Toronto conference thing.. Gaga, sweetie why :giveup: Her face looks so big :( 

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

4 minutes ago, JustaMonster said:

I just saw the Toronto conference thing.. Gaga, sweetie why :giveup: Her face looks so big :( 

fillers+loose skin under her chin due to facetape plus weigh changes plus a bad wig

IG: @bartoszprazuch

JustaMonster
1 minute ago, Xardas said:

fillers+loose skin under her chin due to facetape plus weigh changes plus a bad wig

Nooo. I looked up what face tape was and the first image results are a bunch of gaga :giveup: :cryga:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

She's always seemed older than her years and I mean that with the way she's acted and spoke and so on :laughga: Like she has this air of maturity about her, an older soul in a younger body :gaycat: 

Archived