💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why does everybody think Gaga is old?

musicnotbling

Featured Posts

musicnotbling

tonight i was on the phone with my little sister. we don't live together cuz our mom passed away and we have different dads. 

i don't see or talk to her much because her grandparents keep her away from my side of the family, for whatever reason. she was with her friend at an amusement park and her friend was there with her cousin who i know. her cousin heard i went to a concert and had my sister ask me who i went to and i told her gaga

she said "oh isn't she old?" :duck:

last year i was talking with my friends in study hall and i was talking about how i wanted to go see gaga's tour and they were like "ew isn't she like 50" :duck:

my response is always shady too 
"she's actually younger than katy perry" :queenga:

cuz the gp thinks katy is still "considerably young"

but i'm just wondering why everybody thinks gaga is so old? maybe it's because she first blew up almost 10 years ago, but so didn't katy and all the other pop girls? gaga is just a target because she's different. 

she's ICONIC. 

side note: i know this is a common thought and question 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She doesn't dress according to her age sometimes :gum: and her songs are mature :whitney: unlike some trying hard to create memes :bon:

Probably because Gaga has been around for almost 10 years, meaning that most of us were pretty young when she debuted. And also Gaga looks and acts much mature than most pop artist around her age, no shade :awkney:

Well I was talking to my friend about Gaga and she thought she was dead. When I told her she wasn't she asked me how old she was and then she said that she thought she was much older.

When I asked her why she thought that she said that she hasn't heard a Gaga song in ages and she only knows poker face and born this way. Then she said that she thought Gaga wasn't singing anymore cause she got old and that's why she hadn't heard from her.

Ariana Grande age 24:

17818123_130499410820969_609469444283957

ariana-grande-performs-one-love-manchest

ariana-grande-at-the-2016-amas

Selena Gomez age 24:

4d9feff98f4051055688149af56bdf42--selena
latest?cb=20160220234852
187226370_selena-gomez-zoom-2ba3aca2-c41

Gaga age 24:

u.jpg

lady-gaga-amfar-gala-2010.jpg

lady-gaga.jpg

Gaga has always presented herself in a more 'mature' way. She didn't dress like most 20 year olds, she didn't make light poppy music like most 20 year olds. Most 20 year old female pop stars are taking cute Instagram photos they aren't covering themselves in meat.

musicnotbling
52 minutes ago, Bebe said:

Gaga age 24:

u.jpg

lady-gaga-amfar-gala-2010.jpg

lady-gaga.jpg

Gaga has always presented herself in a more 'mature' way. She didn't dress like most 20 year olds, she didn't make light poppy music like most 20 year olds. Most 20 year old female pop stars are taking cute Instagram photos they aren't covering themselves in meat.

the gp doesn't remember looks like these

only the one's in her mvs and the meat dress and the 'vessel' 

musicnotbling
1 hour ago, Grigio said:

Probably because Gaga has been around for almost 10 years, meaning that most of us were pretty young when she debuted. And also Gaga looks and acts much mature than most pop artist around her age, no shade :awkney:

so did a lot of other pop girls

hell justin bieber debuted 8 years ago

24 minutes ago, musicnotbling said:

the gp doesn't remember looks like these

only the one's in her mvs and the meat dress and the 'vessel' 

It's not about those 3 looks though - she consistently dressed in these avant garde costumes. Often with heavy makeup. Those are just 3 examples.

This doesn't look like a 22 year old:

Lady+Gaga+Z100+Jingle+Ball+2008+Press+Ro

This doesn't look like a 23 year old:

lady-gaga-2009-mtv-vma-07.jpg

This doesn't look like a 24 year old:

article-1251497-0851D59F000005DC-844_306

This doesn't look like a 25 year old

Jay-Leno-14-February-2011-lady-gaga-1944

And again this isn't about these particular looks, this is about every day she is looking like this fully developed avant garde performance artist. People aren't used to 20 year olds looking like that... That's not what their friends wear, it's not what their daughters wear, it's not what their younger sister wears. It's not 'trendy'. She never went for 'youthful beauty'.

1200x630bb.jpg

The_Fame_Monster.jpg

c72bc9ae04bcce8df06e680eba3cc1e9.jpg

LadyGagaClinton.jpg

None of this looks like:

ecca68be77d76c96e6d3f6a5f42b8f68.jpg

Ariana-Grande-Cosmopolitan-Magazine-Apri

Yet they are basically the same age. It's just Gaga's image.

6 minutes ago, musicnotbling said:

so did a lot of other pop girls

hell justin bieber debuted 8 years ago

Yeah, but Bieber debuted looking lika a kid (which he kind of was). Gaga debuted looking much more mature, at least during TFM. 

Gaga in 2009

lady-gaga-fuse-tbt-2009-on-the-record-in

Bieber in 2009

new-photoshoot-justin-bieber-11953759-39

Pretty Savage
18 minutes ago, Bebe said:

This looks like a 22 year old:

Lady+Gaga+Z100+Jingle+Ball+2008+Press+Ro

This looks like a 23 year old:

lady-gaga-2009-mtv-vma-07.jpg

This looks like a 24 year old:

article-1251497-0851D59F000005DC-844_306