• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, musicnotbling said:

@FfFfFfFF stop being pressed

it's the truth 

the gp doesn't remember candid paparazzi photos like fanbases do :sharon:

Ups, I didn't even know people are not allowed to excuse me no you.

musicnotbling
21 minutes ago, Bebe said:

This doesn't look like a 22 year old:

Lady+Gaga+Z100+Jingle+Ball+2008+Press+Ro

This doesn't look like a 23 year old:

lady-gaga-2009-mtv-vma-07.jpg

This doesn't look like a 24 year old:

article-1251497-0851D59F000005DC-844_306

This doesn't look like a 25 year old

Jay-Leno-14-February-2011-lady-gaga-1944

clearly it does look like a 24-25 year old because that's how old she was. 

art is expressed differently. ur fave wasn't walking around in a tube top and daisy dukes taking pics of her ass on instagram to curate her own legacy.

2 minutes ago, Mert said:

Fixed :bon:

Really though? Like could you find any pictures of pop stars in their early 20's that look like that?

musicnotbling
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Ups, I didn't even know people are not allowed to excuse me no you.

'ups' united parcel service, they are not. :gaysia:

Just now, musicnotbling said:

clearly it does look like a 24-25 year old because that's how old she was. 

art is expressed differently. ur fave wasn't walking around in a tube top and daisy dukes taking pics of her ass on instagram to curate her own legacy.

Firstly, you're mistaking this as some sort of critique of Gaga.... It's not.

That's not your typical 20 year old :shrug: I don't know how you can't see that. I edited the post you quoted just now with more examples.

This isn't how 20 year old pop stars generally portray themselves in the media. It's not surprising that people are looking at a pop star that looks like this:

article-1283931749312-0b0f2c6e000005dc-8

and thinking she looks a different age to a pop star that looks like this:

Ariana-Grande:-Tu-Magazine-2016--06.jpg

musicnotbling
3 minutes ago, Bebe said:

Firstly, you're mistaking this as some sort of critique of Gaga.... It's not.

That's not your typical 20 year old :shrug: I don't know how you can't see that. I edited the post you quoted just now with more examples.

This isn't how 20 year old pop stars generally portray themselves in the media. It's not surprising that people are looking at a pop star that looks like this:

article-1283931749312-0b0f2c6e000005dc-8

and thinking she looks a different age to a pop star that looks like this:

Ariana-Grande:-Tu-Magazine-2016--06.jpg

so how old are you saying gaga looks then if she doesn't look like 'the average mid 20's?'

to me she doesn't look 30+ in those images? she looks like a real woman in her mid 20s behind the looks. such as in the vogue cover you've provided here. ariana just looks 12 to be honest. her face and body is real. that's what you'd expect a woman to look like in that age range.

the meat and the clothes don't change how her actual features are?

PMKKARDASHiAN

Gagas age has always been ambiguous tho. She's never looked her age. 

We stan an ageless queen :firega:

also, not fair using Ariana and Selena because they both looked 12 when they were 12, 16, 21, 24 :toofunny: 

Pretty Savage
12 minutes ago, Bebe said:

Really though? Like could you find any pictures of pop stars in their early 20's that look like that?

She looked like her age for me. If you're talking about Ariana, Selena etc. They look like 12 :interestinga:

musicnotbling

ok fine maybe she hasn't always quite looked her age but never far off from it, maybe a few years older. but everybody seems to know every celebrity's age so why is gaga's such a question?

11 minutes ago, musicnotbling said:

so how old are you saying gaga looks then?

to me she doesn't look 30+ in those images? she looks like a real woman in her mid 20s behind the looks. such as in the vogue cover you've provided her. ariana just looks 12 to be honest. her face and body is real. that's what you'd expect a woman to look like in that age range.

Well I know Gaga, I think she looks like she is in her 20's. It's not her face and body that I'm talking about. It's her fashion, it's her attitude, it's her music.

Like it or not this is the the way young women are presented in the media

2012+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+Show+Runwayselena-gomez-nylon-cover.jpgfifth-harmony-seventeen-june-mag-feature

It's a very different image to what Gaga presents. Gaga came on the scene projecting a very different image than what most 22 year old girls in the media do :shrug: 

Most girls don't come on the scene at 22 talking about Andy Warhol, Performance art, Mugler, Grace Jones and David Bowie dressed as a lobster. They don't then collaborate and make videos with Nick Knight and Steven Klein. They don't make songs like Bad Romance. They don't talk about snorting cocaine and hanging with a rocker ex-boyfriend who worked at bar she performed at.

musicnotbling
1 minute ago, Bebe said:

Most girls don't come on the scene at 22 talking about Andy Warhol, Performance art, Mugler, Grace Jones and David Bowie dressed as a lobster. They don't then collaborate and make videos with Nick Knight and Steven Klein. They don't make songs like Bad Romance. 

cuz gaga doesn't need to follow standards and trends to create a legacy.

she creates art and art is what has gotten her to where she is now, she hasn't had to follow anybody's standard of what she "has to look like."

if the gp knows justin biebers age, selena's age, etc.

why is gaga's such a surprise?

Archived