Rifek

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, Katie14 said:

OMG there is JWT footage used too  :giveup:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, one of the things that hurt me the most from the fake thread of the subtitling mum xd is... So The Cure isn't for Sonja and Gaga doesn't play it in the piano? That was for me a scene I was truly looking forward to...

Fame IV
20 minutes ago, Wel27 said:

So, one of the things that hurt me the most from the fake thread of the subtitling mum xd is... So The Cure isn't for Sonja and Gaga doesn't play it in the piano? That was for me a scene I was truly looking forward to...

Who said the Cure wasn't for Sonja?

You shouldn't have believed that user. Enjoy the doc as it is, it will be a great journey. :)

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
1 hour ago, Kefir said:

I would like to see more of this! Wish someone had recorded more scenes of the screening. Can't wait. Spoil me!

A Star is Born ⭐

56 minutes ago, Fame IV said:

Who said the Cure wasn't for Sonja?

You shouldn't have believed that user. Enjoy the doc as it is, it will be a great journey. :)

Sure, I will certainly do! But this user said that Gaga explained this song was for Sonja and the performed it on the piano and that that scene was quite intense and I was quite enthusiastic towards that scene but for sure I will enjoy it as it is :)

Fame IV
43 minutes ago, Wel27 said:

Sure, I will certainly do! But this user said that Gaga explained this song was for Sonja and the performed it on the piano and that that scene was quite intense and I was quite enthusiastic towards that scene but for sure I will enjoy it as it is :)

Of course. :)

We will hear Gaga sing Joanne for her father and grandmother, that will be quite intense. Looking forward to that. 

A Star is Born ⭐

domixwodix

So that's why she fully ignored the existence of Roanoke.....

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

Anything to report regarding the scene with Gaga and Florence Welch?! I died when I saw this clip in the trailer! I've been WAITING for her to acknowledge their collaboration. Glad we're finally getting the "Making Joanne: Hey Girl" footage!! :excited2:

2jcezgp.png

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

Tom Nook
1 hour ago, domixwodix said:

So that's why she fully ignored the existence of Roanoke.....

Well it was a cameo for a few episodes it's not like she had the lead role that was hugely marketed on like in Hotel

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

SimonVenekeo

It's been forever since I logged on but I came back to post about the film. If you don't believe me check my Instagram @SimonVenekeo 

SimonVenekeo
27 minutes ago, EDP said:

Anything to report regarding the scene with Gaga and Florence Welch?! I died when I saw this clip in the trailer! I've been WAITING for her to acknowledge their collaboration. Glad we're finally getting the "Making Joanne: Hey Girl" footage!! :excited2:

2jcezgp.png

I think there's a funny scene before this involving Mark's car. 

You see them hanging out and recording the song. Then there's a part where she writes the title on a piece of cardboard and she's telling Mark how to post like how she had been and then the best part where this is from is where Florence says 'How can you just post something. I get so nervous doing it and you have like 18 million followers. I would be too scared knowing that many people will see it.' Then Gaga's face goes blank and then they laugh together.

OT: how do I put things in spoilers?

SimonVenekeo
6 hours ago, Kefir said:

It's all crowd shots. Nothing too great. 

Archived