💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

#GagaFiveFootTwo Spoilers

Rifek

Featured Posts

Luxe Ford

So *thats* why the Donatella role went to Penelope Cruz instead.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Well yeah they changed her jacket 's design without her approval, that's just outright wrong. This is kind of different in a way that a crew member was affected who's independent of Gag.

I do hope she returns tho. :giveup:

Well a director isn't independant of their acting talent.

It's understandable that an actor could get frustrated if they are being forced to continuously do more takes but are not being given any direction on how to improve. It seems like Gaga wants to deliver what the director wants, but he isn't being clear about what he wants from her - he's just continously asking for re-takes. It says she is asking him to be direct and tell her what she is doing wrong. I don't think that sounds unreasonable.

It's funny because I saw the example of the lining on one of her performance jackets being changed as something super weird to get upset about, although I suppose it does make sense if suddenly the outfit is more or less restrictive. We have totally opposite reactions about what example seemed totally normal and fine, and what seemed kinda off.

Duella Dvil
27 minutes ago, edgy said:

Sis was carrying Joanne in her uterus, did he not know?

21192958_994683960672432_459545370133540

That lasagna looks crisp

www.instagram.com/theduella666

monketsharona
12 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

So *thats* why the Donatella role went to Penelope Cruz instead.

I don't think they took this so personnally lol

Jessica Lange is much more tempered actress than Gaga and she stuck on AHS for four year and Ryan gave her the lead role of Feud ^^

Bradley
13 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I don't think they took this so personnally lol

Jessica Lange is much more tempered actress than Gaga and she stuck on AHS for four year and Ryan gave her the lead role of Feud ^^

What did she do behind the scenes?

GagaMyBlood95

Good she should take initiative like this always. She is a professional but she has so many things happening at the same time!

5 hours ago, Katie14 said:

The monologue from the first teaser, where she's talking to Brandon during the Vanity Fair shoot, goes into her loneliness and her problems with men reacting to her success, mentioning "Matt, Luc, and Taylor," specifically linking Taylor to when she lands a movie role.

I think it's great she's dating Christian now. If she succeeds, he succeeds as well.

A power couple. :applause:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

What did she do behind the scenes?

Nothing bad of course, she's just a very strict, direct and demanding lady, she's known for this. Ryan and the other cast and crew members already admitted it quite challenging and demanding to work with her

But I think it's quite a good thing, she's so talented, that's why I don't think the fact Gaga is not is season 7 is linked to the fact she had some 'issues' with a director on season 6. I don't think Gaga disrespected anybody, it was just work  requirement

boyerased

That was just a small issue. This happens all the time. In productions youre bound to lose it from time to time and at the end of the day it's all good. I don't think anyone took it deep.

Bradley
24 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Nothing bad of course, she's just a very strict, direct and demanding lady, she's known for this. Ryan and the other cast and crew members already admitted it quite challenging and demanding to work with her

But I think it's quite a good thing, she's so talented, that's why I don't think the fact Gaga is not is season 7 is linked to the fact she had some 'issues' with a director on season 6. I don't think Gaga disrespected anybody, it was just work  requirement

Yeah, it's just one director, and obviously they can settle their differences and continue working with each other.

Obviously Gaga wasn't involved in AHS because of Joanne World Tour.

monketsharona
17 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Yeah, it's just one director, and obviously they can settle their differences and continue working with each other.

Obviously Gaga wasn't involved in AHS because of Joanne World Tour.

I would love her to return in season 8 knowing it will probably be that Coven / Murder House cross over season (and that Jessica Lange has been asked to return)

I would live for some scenes with Lange and Gaga 

Weasel
7 hours ago, Katie14 said:

4. They address the reception to Perfect Illusion with voiceovers from fans/reviewers talking about how they don't like it, and before a promo montage, she states how she wants to fight to make fans love the music, because it's lovable.

And so she never performed PI and released her worst music video to date for the second single? Ok Gaga :madge:

Archived