Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

#GagaFiveFootTwo Spoilers

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's more on the serious side of her life, but does the doc show her funny and playful side too? I want people to see that part of her as well. 

Edonis
2 minutes ago, cvntdiva said:

I know it's more on the serious side of her life, but does the doc show her funny and playful side too? I want people to see that part of her as well. 

Apparently yes, there are quite a few light hearted moments as well. 

monketsharona

'Despite her immense fame, Gaga never comes off as a diva in the film — though she does lose her cool a couple of times. On the set of "American Horror Story," she's doing a unique accent, and the director keeps asking for more takes. Frustrated, she tells him she has a lot of other things going on and urges him to be direct about his issue so they can move forward quickly. "If it's the dialect ... tell me," she says.'

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-toronto-lady-gaga-five-foot-two-20170908-story.html

LetsGetHigh

Oops. :rip: I wonder if that also pushed her not to return to season 7 (I know she's on tour, but still) and even not talk about it on Twitter at all.

Bradley

I've been a Gaga fan for a long time and I've never really seen her angry before, well the first time was when she slapped Evan Peters in AHS: Hotel, but still that's acting.

I've just never seen her go outright mad at someone before. So this is gonna be interesting.

And I don't blame her for that, we're humans and we lose our temper from time to time.

5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Frustrated, she tells him she has a lot of other things going on

Sis was carrying Joanne in her uterus, did he not know?

21192958_994683960672432_459545370133540

TimisaMonster

And there went her reoccurring role in AHS... :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RAMROD

Inb4 that was method acting :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monketsharona
1 minute ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Oops. :rip: I wonder if that also pushed her not to return to season 7 (I know she's on tour, but still) and even not talk about it on Twitter at all.

Definitely not, in the article it is also said that she lost her cool during SB reahearsal too

LetsGetHigh
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Definitely not, in the article it is also said that she lost her cool during SB reahearsal too

Well yeah they changed her jacket 's design without her approval, that's just outright wrong. This is kind of different in a way that a crew member was affected who's independent of Gag.

I do hope she returns tho. :giveup:

monketsharona

I think AHS cast and crew are used to tempered actresses, I mean they had Jessica Lange for four seasons :yay:

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Well yeah they changed her jacket 's design without her approval, that's just outright wrong. This is kind of different in a way that a crew member was affected who's independent of Gag.

I do hope she returns tho. :giveup:

I think she will, she just had  not a lot of time for it this year season...

If she takes some time off like she said, she could definitely push a 2015 2.0 with AHS + preparing next album

Archived