💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

#GagaFiveFootTwo Spoilers

Rifek

Featured Posts

Katie14
2 minutes ago, Red said:

There is no mention of the whole " Gaga facing crippling PTD at the same time Madonna made fun of her" concept.

But it could be in the doc but not mentioned in the article.

We'll find out the truth in two weeks.

tb2JSBZ.gif

her overdoing and nearly dying definitely would have been mentioned by reporters. Rush lied. Its really ****ed up what he did....

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

her overdoing and nearly dying definitely would have been mentioned by reporters. Rush lied. Its really ****ed up what he did....

It is but to be fair, we should not have given so much credit to someone saying their mother work doing subtitles for Netflix :poot: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

He should be banned. :madge:

Katie14
1 minute ago, Red said:

It is but to be fair, we should not have given so much credit to someone saying their mother work doing subtitles for Netflix :poot: 

True :toofunny: We were so thirsty and his info seemed so legit. 

Irrelevant
5 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

:deadbanana:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, Red said:

So those things that member said were fake? 

sallyteeth.gif

I missed this, I saw the thread but not entered cos it warns "spoiler", was it a good kiki? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I feel like I can relate to Gaga in the physical pain aspect :( I have hip issues too and even walking can be a big struggle sometimes. I'm glad we can see her be...human in this documentary

Just now, RAMROD said:

I missed this, I saw the thread but not entered cos it warns "spoiler", was it a good kiki? 

He said Gaga had severe PTD, that her problem with Madonna was that she made fun of her in the lowest point of her mental health, that she was once clinically dead of heroin overdose and that her fans caused her PTD.

6 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

True :toofunny: We were so thirsty and his info seemed so legit. 

Everything is just too elaborate to be fake, that's why I'm still skeptical it's fake, lol. I'll wait till 22nd.

Selenenite

@Rush Go into writing pls lmao

"The moon tonight, there's a circle around it. Sign of trouble not far behind"/// Gaga @ Fenway 9/2

RAMROD
Just now, Red said:

He said Gaga had severe PTD, that her problem with Madonna was that she made fun of her in the lowest point of her mental health, that she was once clinically dead of heroin overdose and that her fans caused her PTD.

That is so heavy :udidnt:

I see the thread been hid now? Cannot find it on search box

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Just now, RAMROD said:

That is so heavy :udidnt:

I see the thread been hid now? Cannot find it on search box

I think it was called "I watched the documentary, AMA"

Robinladen
4 minutes ago, Red said:

Everything is just too elaborate to be fake, that's why I'm still skeptical it's fake, lol. I'll wait till 22nd.

Henny it's time to let it go. He said half the documentary would be old footage and now we know from the director there isn't 1 single second of old footage in the entire film.

Archived