💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Boy George shades Gaga

yASSsss

Featured Posts

SlayGagaloo
38 minutes ago, Chic said:

Literally if he praised Gage everyone here would be like "LEGEND" "He was always ahead of his time, he was the first record I put on" "The amount he did for the LGBT community is insane and he was a pioneer" "Love him!"

But he didn't. He talked **** and acted like a pressed Madonna fan instead. 

You want Gaga Fans to praise him because he shaded her or...? 

Over.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sizzily
19 minutes ago, Arturo said:

George Michael and Prince once took a **** and they morphed together to form this guy.

I see no lies :air: 

One Banned Boi

Just now, SlayGagaloo said:

But he didn't. He talked **** and acted like a pressed Madonna fan instead. 

You want Gaga Fans to praise him because he shaded her or...? 

No, I'm saying Gaga fans would have a conveniently different perspective on his successes and relevance to LGBT culture if he had praised Gaga. His accomplishments haven't changed. I shouldn't have to explain this to you.

I used to like him but his personality realy changed that....he is really just a bitter person because he is not popular like he is used to be.....man in makeup was maybe a thing in 70s and it could have made you popular but today seeing man in makeup is tottaly normal....so he should really find a new thing....

And i am not saying that he is not a legend or lgbt icon.....but him doing and saying stuff like this just makes him look bad and bitter ...and he is doing it because he is not what he used to be

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Arturo
46 minutes ago, Chic said:

Literally if he praised Gage everyone here would be like "LEGEND" "He was always ahead of his time, he was the first record I put on" "The amount he did for the LGBT community is insane and he was a pioneer" "Love him!"

Nah he was irrelevant and forgotten before he said anything about Gaga

AndrewGr
26 minutes ago, JGD said:

She should drag or shade them back :nails:

Except she never will. Her family didn't raise her like that and fame&success didn't change her morals. She will stay silent, as she did with the supposed Bowie shade towards her, Grace Jones' e.t.c. She only addressed the Madonna shade and that's because everyone was asking her about it.

ToxicHot

Oh. Congratulations. Your opinion matters.........why again? :awkney: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Stan Is My Name
45 minutes ago, Century said:

Maybe he should focus on his dead joke of a career before coming for a stadium touring legend. GaGa moved us forward, all he ever did was get the queer community ridiculed with his ridiculous and tacky looks that sold androgyny as a fad. RuPaul's drag race contestant looking ass hasbeen

BOY-GEORGE-460_1548571c.jpg

drag him yasss:toofunny:

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

SlayGagaloo
6 minutes ago, Chic said:

No, I'm saying Gaga fans would have a conveniently different perspective on his successes and relevance to LGBT culture if he had praised Gaga. His accomplishments haven't changed. I shouldn't have to explain this to you.

I'm not really familiar with his accomplishments. This means someone like him should be above these kind of stan-accounts shady tweets. Even Madonna moved on...

Over.

Arturo
51 minutes ago, Century said:

Maybe he should focus on his dead joke of a career before coming for a stadium touring legend. GaGa moved us forward, all he ever did was get the queer community ridiculed with his ridiculous and tacky looks that sold androgyny as a fad. RuPaul's drag race contestant looking ass hasbeen

BOY-GEORGE-460_1548571c.jpg

Fffff now wait :air: 

South Blonde

But uhm... didn't he have his own documentary in, like, 2007? :reductive:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Gagaloo911

Gaga remains unbothered with her sold out shows and critically acclaimed tour :golfclap:

He's so bitter.. it's not Gaga's fault that his success ended at the 80s.. even Madonna hates him..

Like his name is Boy, like imagine your name is Girl and all the LM sings to you Hey Girl, it's annoying...

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived