💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: "I'm gonna take a rest in the next year"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

not asher613
1 hour ago, Terence Reyes said:

The Joanne era really needed to happen. I hope she could use all the time she has to do some healing and rest, and may she find work that is truly genuine and real to her.

and maybe create some personal space between her and her family

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Selenenite

GOOD. She needs it.

"The moon tonight, there's a circle around it. Sign of trouble not far behind"/// Gaga @ Fenway 9/2

11 hours ago, Brie Candy said:

"I wanna take a rest. That doesn't mean I won't be creating. That doesn't mean I don't have some things up my sleeve" - Lady Gaga

Creating a baby? Could it be?

This was such a good interview to watch. Gaga has always been so secretive about her personal life despite the public scrutiny. That being said it was hard to watch torwards the end because she carries herself so well but I can tell that she is extremely hurt inside. She needs time. I just want her to be happy.

You can see how hurt she really is, like if you watch an interview from like 2011 and now. She seems lost, interested in the music and the shows but struggles through life every single day. She needs a rest, I mean she hasn't been on a legit hiatus ever (I don't include her hip surgery as a planned thing). She needs time to live, but she can't stop creating because she will lose it if she doesn't. 

I think she's ready to share this with us to understand her story and see what's behind the aura. My heart breaks for her, and I just wish her all the love and support while she gets through this. I don't think she has had the proper time to mourn the loss of Sonja, getting through her chronic pain, her PTSD and anxiety... I bet it's a constant battle with herself every day and that's terrifying, nobody wants to live like that but we all have our demons. 

We have mountains and valleys, highs and lows. I wish she was on the peak again, and that she could find herself and try to find her happiness deep down.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Good for her, but then again gaga has a plethora of promises that have been broken. 

wumr0x.jpg

gotharunway.com

2 hours ago, Zilla said:

You can see how hurt she really is, like if you watch an interview from like 2011 and now. She seems lost, interested in the music and the shows but struggles through life every single day. She needs a rest, I mean she hasn't been on a legit hiatus ever (I don't include her hip surgery as a planned thing). She needs time to live, but she can't stop creating because she will lose it if she doesn't. 

I think she's ready to share this with us to understand her story and see what's behind the aura. My heart breaks for her, and I just wish her all the love and support while she gets through this. I don't think she has had the proper time to mourn the loss of Sonja, getting through her chronic pain, her PTSD and anxiety... I bet it's a constant battle with herself every day and that's terrifying, nobody wants to live like that but we all have our demons. 

We have mountains and valleys, highs and lows. I wish she was on the peak again, and that she could find herself and try to find her happiness deep down.

With all the respect Gaga has a happy family and is a strong woman but fans should take several seats. See how many excuse me no's people gave to a user for saying that she might wanna have a baby or rest. All they think is about new eras and promo.:neyde:

There are so many other young people and children who battle with severe health issues and can't even afford some form of treatment. Gaga is lucky for having people who care about her and everything to fight her problems. :)  All she needs is just a break and some personal time with her family.:sara:

"I will create but also rest"

Means she will make music but only for herself, not with the intention to release it. So we are not getting anything out of her for a long time. Thank god the music for ASIB has already been recorded. That's probably the last bit of music we get from her for years

I think she needs to give birth to feel on fire again. 

...and if the past few years had her deliver what she did with her body broken, then WOW, what a woman :golfclap:

1 hour ago, Creyk said:

"I will create but also rest"

Means she will make music but only for herself, not with the intention to release it. So we are not getting anything out of her for a long time. Thank god the music for ASIB has already been recorded. That's probably the last bit of music we get from her for years

The fact that you are excusing me no because i support a woman who wants to create a family and maybe have a child. Only thing most of you here think is when you'll get a new bop to shake your bussies. 

Archived