Featured Posts

Red Velvet

My pun:

Guy: are you gay?

Gaga fan: Born this way, man!

Guy: Ew.

Gaga fan: Don't look at me like that!

Guy: Uhhh..

Gaga fan: Your behavior is really Scheiße. 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Boyboi12

Gaga: you know it's hard to live... especially if you feel unimportant, or don't feel one with society.  You live life not knowing your purpose, because you buried your future in the wasteland.  :classy:

I'm down, by where.... the river flows/ its the land of forgotten, where hoboes go/ to cope with the prayer of the lost souls. Who mole new members with false hope. That one day you will leave this place/ one day you will leave this place. When they pick your body up from the river. When they pick you up from the river...

Welcome, to....... this wasteland, This states our Graceland...  you're welcome to us, wasteland/ you're welcome to us wasteland.

This place is for men and women/ but sometimes children appear, with tears so full like their tummies/ we ask where the hell is your mummy? This place is not for children, so please get the hell from here/ he said I don't want to live no more/ i stepped back and watched him with the river flow. And said! 

Welcome, to....... this wasteland, This states our Graceland... you're welcome to us, wasteland/ you're Welcome to us wasteland.  :gaysia: so what I over did it.

Boyboi12
1 hour ago, Lily Cruz said:

My pun:

Guy: are you gay?

Gaga fan: Born this way, man!

Guy: Ew.

Gaga fan: Don't look at me like that!

Guy: Uhhh..

Gaga fan: Your behavior is really Scheiße. 

Just realized you stated pun lol:toofunny:

rawrimamonster

I always thought they could make a drunk driving PSA that spoofs G.U.Y. called "DUI"

You don't want a D... U... I... You'll get arrested

D... U... I... wear an alcohol monitoring bracelet

Archived