Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Fan Theory on Gaga's Music Video

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

Okay, I am ready to be spammed with excuse me no's. 

In Just Dance, when she was gonna enter the dance pop industry and seeing the people (the artists), they were in no mood at all and then she revived them and inspired them to just dance. In Poker Face, she rose up to the top of the charts, like she rose up from the pool.

In LoveGame, she danced throughout the subway, saying she isn't bothered to all the things that are gonna go to her way. In Paparazzi, she was going to leave dance music for good, to avenge pop, she was going to get arrested for planning her career, the police arrested her for chances of withcraft.  In Bad Romance, she was kidnapped by The Fame Monster but instead she killed him and she became the Fame Monster. I won't include Telephone because Telephone was already in Paparazzi. In Alejandro, she became the nun of pop jntil she was sent to G.O.A.T. and became the Mother Monster she is now today, in Judas, she shows her controversial side and then, she shows them what pop is by The Edge of Goory, but then she was sent to a dimension in G.O.AT., it shows a side of the country side, that shows You and I and became different persons. She saw something and it shows her mentality, her memories in one metaphor thus making MTN. She was sent back to Earth to be in the pop stage again. She was revived to be Venus and was making clones or in other words, more fans. She left the pop stage and to be in the country side. 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Xoxo Adriana

It's a cool theory but kinda doesn't make sense at some points...they're videos, I just watch them :ladyhaha: 

SCHEISSEMONTRE
8 minutes ago, Lily Cruz said:

Okay, I am ready to be spammed with excuse me no's. 

In Just Dance, when she was gonna enter the dance pop industry and seeing the people (the artists), they were in no mood at all and then she revived them and inspired them to just dance. In Poker Face, she rose up to the top of the charts, like she rose up from the pool.

In LoveGame, she danced throughout the subway, saying she isn't bothered to all the things that are gonna go to her way. In Paparazzi, she was going to leave dance music for good, to avenge pop, she was going to get arrested for planning her career, the police arrested her for chances of withcraft.  In Bad Romance, she was kidnapped by The Fame Monster but instead she killed him and she became the Fame Monster. I won't include Telephone because Telephone was already in Paparazzi. In Alejandro, she became the nun of pop jntil she was sent to G.O.A.T. and became the Mother Monster she is now today, in Judas, she shows her controversial side and then, she shows them what pop is by The Edge of Goory, but then she was sent to a dimension in G.O.AT., it shows a side of the country side, that shows You and I and became different persons. She saw something and it shows her mentality, her memories in one metaphor thus making MTN. She was sent back to Earth to be in the pop stage again. She was revived to be Venus and was making clones or in other words, more fans. She left the pop stage and to be in the country side. 

I love it, but where would "Born This Way" , "Applause" , and the Joanne era music videos fit into this? :/

Mychal

SCHEISSEMONTRE
Just now, SCHEIBE MONSTRE said:

I love it, but where would "Born This Way" , "Applause" , and the Joanne era music videos fit into this? :/

Also I do like the Connection between You and I and MTN Though. :D

Mychal

You can really write an episode for AHS, because nothing here makes any sense :selena:

But I like the way you're thinking:hug:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Sneaky Oliver
10 minutes ago, River said:

You can really write an episode for AHS, because nothing here makes any sense :selena:

But I like the way you're thinking:hug:

:sharon::sharon::sharon: 

I like your theory I would not just include every video. :happy:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived