ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22
3 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Yes, but she said she is gonna rest for the next 5 years

I know everybody is saying "don't be rude she needs to rest" etc, but I'm thinking, we thought that the hiatus before Joanne announcement was long... how are we gonna survive without her for 5 years? :giveup:

She didn't say that, that's putting words into her mouth. When the guy asked his questions he said "for the next year...heck 5 years what can we expect" she didn't say "yes for the 5 years to come I shall take a break and rest" 

some of y'all blowing it up out proportions :duck:

1 minute ago, SpookyKid said:

Seriusly HOW the **** are you all understanding "I'M TAKING A BREAK FOR 5 YEARS"

Are you stupid or what, stop overreacting

I'm reading the responses and I don't get it either. She's taking a break sometime during those 5 years, it was pretty clear to me :confused:

BlaqJezus

I don't think she meant the whole five years will be rest, I think she meant she will rest during the 5 years...at least I hope...frankly I just want music, she doesn't need to do big stuff, she can sit at the piano all the time and do her dance music as acoustic and I would be happy...but WE NEED SOMETHING

NewUsername
21 minutes ago, Weasel said:

The background in the zoomed in shots makes me dizzy :emma:

what I was thinking, I was like "did they really have to put that couch so close to the screen?"

---
I love watching these kinds of more slow paced interviews/conferences, because it really shows how eloquent Gaga is, I could listen to her speak for hours :flutter::giveup: 
I also loved what she had to say about "everyone has a responsibility".

And, of course, like everyone else I got a bit ":gum:" when she talked about that possible hiatus.

Also, she scratched her leg after a question, she does that when she's nervous.

SpookyKid
Just now, babs said:

I'm reading the responses and I don't get it either. She's taking a break sometime during those 5 years, it was pretty clear to me :confused:

it was OBVIOUS :saladga: I am beggining to think people on here create stuff just to complain about it 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

hausofbrice
1 minute ago, SpookyKid said:

Also, she scratched her leg after a question, she does that when she's nervous.

Which question? 

xoxo, brice ♡

I'd love a film about the making of her albums.

She mastered the art of fame, that's what she said, but she was right.

You see, our lady is not only an artist but a very smart marketer.

I can't wait to see this documentary but you know what I need?

GAGA: THE CREATION

A film of gaga creating not only hit singles, conceptual songs, playing the piano, taking a creative walk but also thinking, marketing and researching.

We have some footage from most of the eras so maybe her team can find an appealing filter to match them all in a similar vibe and then release it as a BTS right before an album. This needs to happen!

www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio

SpookyKid
2 minutes ago, itsbriceidk said:

Which question? 

what :air: 

SpookyKid
Just now, itsbriceidk said:

When did she scratch her leg? Lol 

I didn't say that :air: 

Archived