Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
movie

Seven Sisters/What Happened To Monday Appreciation Thread

MaybeKermit

Featured Posts

MaybeKermit

So yesterday I watched SS/WHTM and I am.......blown away? idk... I cried and cried and cried. Because it was so good.

The movie is so touching and sad, but still very effective and full of action. There are no filler scenes, everything is very straightforward and to the point.

Anyways, after I finished watching the movie I  was convinced that it's probably critically acclaimed, but.... its reviews are actually so-so... 
Most of them are bad saying how it's 'unrealistic' and the actress is not convincing enough. But that's bullshit in my opinion.

Since when does a movie have to be realistic to be good? Yes it's set in the future where society is fxcked up and some themes that the movie tackles are a bit controversial I guess? That shouldn't be a reason to dislike the film...

Did anybody watch it? What did you think? If you didn't like it, can you explain why? Because I really don't get how it can have bad reviews :madge:

9 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

DONT MAKE MY THREAD FLOP OMG

Registered just to save this flop thread :flutter: 

The movie was amazing and felt way too high budget to be a Netflix original. The acting was great and even though dystopian future genre is done to death, this felt fresh and unique.

MaybeKermit
8 minutes ago, DarkGa said:

Registered just to save this flop thread :flutter: 

The movie was amazing and felt way too high budget to be a Netflix original. The acting was great and even though dystopian future genre is done to death, this felt fresh and unique.

thanks lmaoooo

And yeah it felt soooo high budget! Glad you also enjoyed it :lolly:

Daenerys

I loved it! I convinced so many of my co workers to watch it. 

I wanna give my thoughts on the characters but I don't wanna spoil anything to those who haven't watched it yet :selena:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Kulture Kiari
21 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

I wanna give my thoughts on the characters but I don't wanna spoil anything to those who haven't watched it yet :selena:

Spoil us girl! Under a spoiler alert tho lmao.

As for me, I havent seen it yet, but I will see it this weekend to save this thread from flopping :pray:

Regina George

That ending was really bad imo.. great concept tho but we kinda saw it in divergent series.. Great movie imo that could be much better with better ending.. 

Daenerys
32 minutes ago, RubberHeartt said:

Spoil us girl! Under a spoiler alert tho lmao.

As for me, I havent seen it yet, but I will see it this weekend to save this thread from flopping :pray:

Idk how to use the spoiler code halp! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

MaybeKermit
2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

That ending was really bad imo.. great concept tho but we kinda saw it in divergent series.. Great movie imo that could be much better with better ending.. 

the ending was so intense tho? It was OK, I wasn't let down or anything because the rest of the movie was way too flawlesssssssss :lolly:

MaybeKermit
3 hours ago, GodofLove said:

That is maybe one of the only problems I had, IF I had to name a bad point...

Spoiler

I LOVED the characters, but I feel like some of the sisters didn't have a strong personality, which made it hard to distinguish them from eachother in the beginning. 

Spoiler

But maybe it was because ..... (major spoiler)

Spoiler

.... some of them died in the beginning and we didn't have a chance to know them like Friday, Thursday, Wednesday and Saturday.

Luke78619

Wtf they complained it was unrealistic? :rip: avatar says hi

i loved this film, even though I could see the Monday twist from a mile off, because of the title of the film :laughga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

MaybeKermit
1 hour ago, monster78619 said:

Wtf they complained it was unrealistic? :rip: avatar says hi

i loved this film, even though I could see the Monday twist from a mile off, because of the title of the film :laughga:

Yeah I read it in multiple reviews that some parts are unrealistic, like wtf... did anybody say it"s a documentary?

+ I only started guessing it at the scene with that bank contract! 

GagaLogic

Just finished it and I loved it! Noomi is an amazing actress; I've been impressed with everything I've seen her in since The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. The story was excellent, and the action was top notch. I'm a sucker for an awesome fight scene with a gory ending, and they didn't disappoint. I have to admit I didn't see the 'chamber' scene coming! If you've got Netflix, watch this asap! 5 stars from me! 

I love this movie; Noomi performances slayed. The action was on point and plot thoroughly engaging and interesting.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived