Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

5F2 just on US Netflix?

The Senate

Featured Posts

The Senate

Is Five Foot Two going to be on Netflix everywhere or just the US? I'm just curious as i'm in the UK and i don't know if it's been mentioned or not. Sorry if it's a stupid question :selena:

Helxig

Omg I didn't even think about this possibility. NZ Netflix is very limited...

I think Netflix originals do release worldwide though... because they don't have to worry about attaining and paying for rights to shows/battling TV networks for the shows, as Netflix owns and produces them themselves... I hope :sweat:

Otherwise it's illegally torrenting for me

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

I'm pretty sure Netflix Originals are released simontaneously in all its regions :oprah:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Nah...all Netflix originals are available everywhere Netflix is. There are a few shows that premiere elsewhere later (HoC S5 premiered a month later outside of the US), but 5F2 seems to be available everywhere on the US date.

1 minute ago, lilmonster93 said:

I'm pretty sure Netflix Originals are released simontaneously in all its regions :oprah:

HoC S5 came out a month late everywhere else

ryanripley

search it up on netflix and you can add it to your watch list already, then you'll get an email/app notification when it comes out :woot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SychosSoChic

Netflix Originals are international.

They own the shows/movies. No one else holds the licenses.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Do you think it will be broadcasted with subtitles everywhere? And is it possible that subtitles for many languages will be available online for download the next days like how is going with the tv series? 

Archived