💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

REQUEST: Text You Pictures Before 7-1-2012

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

display name

The problem is that every time someone gets a track, they probably get it from someone else unless they're the primary source for it. So, if they end up leaking it, they will probably not getting anything else from the people that trusted them and that's something the traders fear (losing trust from their sources).

I don't think a leak will happen from someone that only has this track. If they leak the only song they have, their trading opportunities basically end.

Yes, but as Chica is saying, don't a lot of people have this by now? I'm sure that at least one of them could find a way of leaking it anonymously. The problem is that no one wants to do it anonymously because he or she wants all of the credit for it.

That in itself is silly of course. The person who should really get credit for us having the song in the first place is Gaga herself.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterVlad

Text Your Pictures is the one of the less-rare song that you can trade. Some people just want you're all to get wrong info.

Flippy

I really want for it to leak, or else, idk how I will be able to download it... :(

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

ZAIJHNZJEN

Yes, but as Chica is saying, don't a lot of people have this by now? I'm sure that at least one of them could find a way of leaking it anonymously. The problem is that no one wants to do it anonymously because he or she wants all of the credit for it.

That in itself is silly of course. The person who should really get credit for us having the song in the first place is Gaga herself.

I am honestly unaware if many people have it now, but that's probably the case. Leaking it anonymously is piece of cake, but as you said, everyone wants to get credit. I think that we'll be getting the song either from someone that has other Gaga tracks as well or from someone who is generous enough but don't have rare songs at all.

I guess we need to be patient, even though it seems the leak is closer than ever now.

J e s s e

It seems everybody and their little brother in the bowels of the trading world of Lady Gaga communities is throwing rumors around that they have this song, but when show and tell comes, no-one ever ponies up and delivers.

The looming deadline in America for mass government spying is less than 5 days away at this point, really, if you or someone you know has this, it might be a good idea to just spill and carve your name in history.

Just saying.

p.s --- for the all time final record and last time: I, ChicaSkas, do NOT have this song. So everyone quit asking me for something i don't have, thanks.

DOES THIS INCLUDE CANADA!? Please not Canada omg :cryga:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

display name

I will be making a small announcement soon! Hopefully afterward it gets leaked!

Anything that may increase our odds of getting this song would be lovely and very much appreciated. :hug:

ChicaSkas

DOES THIS INCLUDE CANADA!? Please not Canada omg :cryga:

i beleive they are all connected through Interpol efforts, but the major focus is the USA.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Didn't you claim to have TYP? oh yea it was fake.

oh my god, I love you.

Watching this won't end up leaking and you will all act like:

tumblr_m6b8ioi4rS1qb612q.gif

oh my god, I love you.

Watching this won't end up leaking and you will all act like:

tumblr_m6b8ioi4rS1qb612q.gif

LOL awwww :hug: Azelf does do a lot of cool things, but lying was not one of them.

LOL awwww :hug: Azelf does do a lot of cool things, but lying was not one of them.

When is your announcement coming?

Archived