Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which will come first? LG6 or KH3?

Seeka

Featured Posts

Okay, so, Gaga has began work on new music, which may or may not be associated with a new album.

Meanwhile, Kingdom Hearts 3 has been in the works since the release of KH2 (conceptually, I doubted any development started until BBS) and now has a vague released date of sometime in 2018.

So which shall come first? Kingdom Hearts 3 with a loose release date in 2018, or Lady Gaga's sixth album, with no firm release date?

Yes, this is a revival of my KH3 or LG5 thread, only with LG6.

Just now, KING said:

Most likely KH3 cause LG6 probably won't come until late 2018 or early 2019.

We just know it's gonna be 2018. I suspect either a Christmas release,or an E3 release. Or they're gona release on the anniversary of Kingdom Hearts.

The fact that the first Kingdom Hearts game is older than some of the people here though...

Just now, Bomtox said:

It depends

did Kingdom Hearts 2.93, 2.94, 2.95, and 2.96 come out yet? :oprah: 

KH3 has a definite release in 2018.

We can't really make fun of it like FFXV because there is definite proof of its existence and release date. At least not any more.

imwoahvicky
Just now, Seeka said:

KH3 has a definite release in 2018.

We can't really make fun of it like FFXV because there is definite proof of its existence and release date. At least not any more.

I know it was just a joke on how extra Square Enix is with all the versions that come out :sweat: 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Just now, Bomtox said:

I know it was just a joke on how extra Square Enix is with all the versions that come out :sweat: 

Well honestly, I think some people enjoy it so they can have everything on one console. It's possible to have nearly everything on the PS4, excluding Re:Coded, KHX and it's redux, and 358/2 Days. But those come in a movie form. Plus all the rereleases come with material that ever made it to the Americas.

Plus it helps enlarge the fandom who see everything about kingdom hearts who never got to play it.

inb4 they are released at the same time

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

6 minutes ago, Red said:

inb4 they are released at the same time

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

Same date release ledies:sis: 

And there will be so much Gaga x Kingdom Hearts art.

I WOULD LIVE!

Oh wow ...

For some reason, I thought this was about Katy and that KH3 (Katy Hudson) was her departure from pop into country music ... :toofunny:

1 minute ago, edgy said:

Oh wow ...

For some reason, I thought this was about Katy and that KH3 (Katy Hudson) was her departure from pop into country music ... :toofunny:

Katy erry's album as Katy Hudson is probably also older than half the members on this site as well, so it's understandable.

Or I think it is...

Archived