news

Five Foot Two Trailer Released!

Notthebling

Featured Posts

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

I can't f.ucking wait like are you serious?! After all that speculation about that camera guy filming her, we now have confirmation of this amazing, entire documentary! Just this trailer alone showed us:

- Behind the scenes/making of Joanne

- Gaga hanging out with Mark

- Behind the scenes on radio shows

- Gaga and Florence together

- Gaga buying her own CD in a store

- Behind the scenes/making of PI

- Behind the scenes of the Superbowl performance

- Behind the scenes of AHS Roanoke

- Gaga riding Arabella :laughga: 

- The night she sung on the roof of The Bitter End

- Gaga getting treated for chronic pain

- Gaga and Donatella together

- Gaga with Natali

- Gaga with her grandmother

- Just lots of interesting candid footage

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Panchecco

FLORENCE AND GAGA?
PI BTS?
AHS BTS?
SUPERBOWL REHEARSALS + DONATELLA?
VANITY FAIR ITALY PHOTOSHOOT BTS + RIDING ARABELLA?

I CAN'T ****ING WAIT

NewYorkCity
9 hours ago, Katie14 said:

So, apparently she injured her right shoulder at some point. Maybe she fell off her horse. It kind of looks like she did in one of the scenes. 

Copying Madonna again I see. :diane:

Katie14
2 hours ago, Edible Cloud said:

Yes. She crying with joy ?

379654vlcsnap2017090710h57m07s775.png

This shot is so interesting. When I first say the trailer in super low quiality, I couldn't see the expression on her face or tell that is mark Ronson in the background. I thought this shot was like an artistic representation of her anxiety around men. Then after watching the good quality version, it looks like gaga is just super happy to see mark and is trying to hide her excitement or something. 

It goes along well with the apparent theme of the documentary, that situations are not what they appear to be. 

Katie14

I wonder if this documentary will have a storyline, or will consist of random interesting scenes from  her life strewn together without any type of explanation or resolve. I'm kind of speculating towards the latter after watching the trailer. If that's the case, this documentary may be unsatisfying for fans like myself who are looking for answers or clarification on certain things she has talked about.

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

I wonder if this documentary will have a storyline, or will consist of random interesting scenes from  her life strewn together without any type of explanation or resolve. I'm kind of speculating towards the latter after watching the trailer. If that's the case, this documentary may be unsatisfying for fans like myself who are looking for answers or clarification on certain things she has talked about.

A storyline in a documentary? :huh: Her life is the storyline in this.

Everyone will love the movie tho :laughga: I already do :laughga:

Get them straights Gaga, look at this YouTube reaction:

'I don't care for her music because I'm really not a pop kinda guy but damn she sexy as ****. Both her and Katy Perry can get it all day every day' :air:

Archived