💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Joanne X TFM V Mag Photoshoot

OOPS22

Featured Posts

Saw this post on IG and LOVED it! :selena: I had to share. The similarities are on point!

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

Irrelevant

Well I remember it was the same photographer (Heidi) so maybe not that big of a reach :selena:

The Alejandro one and the last one are pretty similar imo tho (especially the last one) :lana:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

manicholic
24 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

the same photographer (Heidi)

hedi_slimane_3288_north_990x370_white.jp

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

doppelganger

I've been following Hedi's career since the early 2000s. Brilliant designer, together with Raf Simons, who changed the world of menswear in the early 00s.

Hedi doesn't photographs just anyone. The fact that he shot Gaga twice is a really big deal.

"Most of the subjects I photographed during the last 25 years have something in common, an artistic energy, a strong mind and distinctive personality. Beauty was never the subject, as opposed to something heroically real, poetically eccentric or singular about each character, a magnificent chaos."

https://vmagazine.com/article/hedi-slimane-new-york-diary/

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, EDP said:

Saw this post on IG and LOVED it! :selena: I had to share. The similarities are on point!

Top right picture is me realizing I'm going to be unemployed after graduation, I'm single, I've gained 10 pounds, and I'm all out of pizza pockets.

Archived