💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Can We do as a Fan Base?

Ken Zahn

Featured Posts

Ken Zahn

Wow, the level of support on this thread is AMAZING! KEEP IT GOING MONSTERS!!:kara:

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Ken Zahn said:

IKR!! some of the fans on this site enjoy putting other monsters down, and that is NOT what lady gaga would want to see her fans doing. We need to work on being kind. Kindness doesn't build itself...

And for example if someone is saying bs (sometimes I do) don't quote him/her with more bs. 

GypsyBabe

Treat her how you would like someone to treat you. 

Its really as simple as that. 

⚯͛

Ken Zahn
2 minutes ago, Vergil said:

And for example if someone is saying bs (sometimes I do) don't quote him/her with more bs. 

i agree with what ur saying, if u see a stupid comment, dont quote it with more stupidity, it will cause more drama until we all hate each other so to yall who do that, JUST STOP

Ken Zahn
Just now, GypsyBabe said:

Treat her how you would like someone to treat you. 

Its really as simple as that. 

I could not have said it better!!:hug:

Ken Zahn
Just now, KING said:

All of these are good answers!!!

ikr!! the amount of nice, kind little monsters we have is AMAZING!! 

Hopefully, one day, every little monster is just like all of yall on this thread!!

Love u all :hug:

GypsyBabe
7 minutes ago, Ken Zahn said:

I could not have said it better!!:hug:

:hug:

Its really true though. The average person does not enjoy being chased, grabbed at, screamed at, being told they are a failure, being told that they are not as good as someone else, being told that they used to be better, that their boyfriend is disgusting, their album sucks, they've lost their vision, starring in a movie is dumb, their face looks messed up, and having people unload their problems on them like emotional vampires. 

Criticism is important when discussing art, but there is a way to do it appropriately. 

We really need to be kinder as a fanbase towards her and towards eachother. I had a wonderful experience at the Boston show on Friday. It was my first Gaga concert and my first physical interaction with her fans in a large group. And WOW, everyone was so nice, accepting, fun, and kind to one another. You could feel it in the air. My sister and I were there barely an hour and made a bunch of friends. That is truly what this fanbase is about. 

⚯͛

Ken Zahn
1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

:hug:

Its really true though. The average person does not enjoy being chased, grabbed at, screamed at, being told they are a failure, being told that they are not as good as someone else, being told that they used to be better, that their boyfriend is disgusting, their album sucks, they've lost their vision, starring in a movie is dumb, their face looks messed up, and having people unload their problems on them like emotional vampires. 

Criticism is important when discussing art, but there is a way to do it appropriately. 

We really need to be kinder as a fanbase towards her and towards eachother. I had a wonderful experience at the Boston show on Friday. It was my first Gaga concert and my first physical interaction with her fans in a large group. And WOW, everyone was so nice, accepting, fun, and kind to one another. You could feel it in the air. My sister and I were there barely an hour and made a bunch of friends. That is truly what this fanbase is about. 

The reason gaga created this fanbase is to connect people who have similar issues together to make friends who have stuff in common!! u are right, friendships are what this fanbase is about!!

Stop treating her like an animal in a zoo. Sure, it's exciting when she drives out of an arena or her hotel, but for the love of god screaming and trying to put your arms in her car will only make her uncomfortable and thus not meet as many people. Ask her if she would like to take a picture with her instead of just walking up to her and shoving a picture in her face. If she says no, respect that. Talk to her - say thank you if she does take a pic with you. Treat her like a human. Look her in the eyes when you're saying hello rather than getting your camera ready for a selfie. It'll make these moments more meaningful for both her and yourself. 

The whole "everyone is crazy you don't have time" excuse is bullshit. If every single person waiting for Gaga had the same mindset, it'll be a better experience for everyone including Gaga there instead of a few. 

Just be a decent person pretty much???? It's not that much to ask. you don't have to love everything she does but you don't have to rip her to shreds every time she does something that doesn't fancy you. 

Ken Zahn
1 minute ago, Nicole said:

Stop treating her like an animal in a zoo. Sure, it's exciting when she drives out of an arena or her hotel, but for the love of god screaming and trying to put your arms in her car will only make her uncomfortable and thus not meet as many people. Ask her if she would like to take a picture with her instead of just walking up to her and shoving a picture in her face. If she says no, respect that. Talk to her - say thank you if she does take a pic with you. Treat her like a human. Look her in the eyes when you're saying hello rather than getting your camera ready for a selfie. It'll make these moments more meaningful for both her and yourself. 

The whole "everyone is crazy you don't have time" excuse is bullshit. If every single person waiting for Gaga had the same mindset, it'll be a better experience for everyone including Gaga there instead of a few. 

Just be a decent person pretty much???? It's not that much to ask. you don't have to love everything she does but you don't have to rip her to shreds every time she does something that doesn't fancy you. 

yasss!! i agree!! yelling at someone doesnt help anything! shes a human!! let her live her life as a HUMAN!!

Reality
4 hours ago, bobbby said:

I don't want this to sound sarcastic, but just less across the board. The idol worship (omg Gaga I almost ended my life and you are the only thing that keeps me going) NEEDS to stop. So many people have so much to thank her for but people love literally just giving her all of their baggage. 

I agree with what you're saying, but just not this part.

For some of us, she is the reason why we're still alive, me included. I was (and still struggle with) depression and some of the darkest times still linger, but it was her and her constant messages of love and acceptance that helped to drive me further away from that dark place.

I agree that the idol worship is excessive, but you can't blame people for what she's been able to do.

🃏🖤👹

Reality

I think some of the biggest things we need to do are:

1) Be more loving - Gaga has always preached love, peace, acceptance, and unity between all people. She's always had that sort of "hippie" mentality, and I think we, as a fan base, need to exemplify that more. We need to express love towards other members of the Monster family, but also, we need to spread a message of love across the world, anywhere we go. It's easier said than done because being kind won't necessarily make you the "most popular person," but being kind will make you a genuine, loving, and caring person.

2) And on that note, be more accepting - This goes one of two ways: the first being Gaga's career choices, and the second being differing opinion. First with Gaga's career choices, she's a forever changing artist, and we need to learn how to accept that. You may not like all the things she will do in the future, but we need to learn how to support whatever she wants to do in her career. The other thing is learning how to accept other differing opinions. It's absolutely fine and even encouraged to have different opinions, but we need to learn to not just spew hate at each other just because someone doesn't like a song, or an album, etc. 

3) Be more grounded in who we are - Gaga's a fantastic, amazing, wonderful, talented woman, and there's no denying that. However, idolization is always bad. Not only are you praising someone who probably doesn't want to be praised like that, but you will get a false image of who they are, and you will become obsessive, which is never a good thing. We need to be grounded with who we are, instead of trying to act like she's God. If the rumors about what's happening in the documentary are true, then she herself will express that she dislikes it.

🃏🖤👹

not asher613
4 hours ago, Ken Zahn said:

What can we do as a fan base to strengthen and make a more healthy relationship with Gaga?

I've been wondering about this for a while now.

Its hard for me to fathom that Gaga is slowly distancing herself from us... 

So, what can we do to get her to be comfortable with us?

Comment Below Your Thoughts.

This is a very serious thread so please try to keep tame and positive.

I think your intentions are sweet but your premise may be off.i think there's nothing wrong with monsters or the unique way they stan our lady. if anything I think they're better, chiller, and connected to one another in a real and positive way. 

I think this is the biggest source of pride in her life. she got to be a part of building something good and supportive specifically for people that might have otherwise been looked down on or cast aside by our society. people who carry a message a love and acceptance with them in their daily lives. she reinforces this message on a regular basis and she has declared herself 'mother' meaning someone who is there for you no matter what- this is a step beyond what I've  heard of any other celebrity doing with their fans. frankly, to an outsider it can only look.. excessive.  

I think the right question might be where is she there for her little monsters? if she was given over to a constant effort of being something for her fans all the time or keeping something going they could chew on- we can all see that she changed gears. so where is lady gaga, so to speak, during joannne's tour? she has not played up the mother monster thing in a while. 

I really think the answer is we have to wait and see. she's in transition now and this has got to be a big part of it  there are many of us who are still waiting to see what the meaning of all this is. not just Joanne, but ARTPOP era as well. 

all I know is that she worked really hard at building something special with her fans, that she succeeded, and that she's mentioned on social media that she's proud of what that world has become. she once said on Instagram that her dream of spreading love through music was realized through her special monster army who take important matters seriously, stand up for what's right, and know that you can make real change in the world simply by accepting. people for who they are- by loving them. 

there's nothing wrong with monsters. they really are the best fans in the world. she just has a world of sht pulling her in a hundred directions and she can no longer speak to her hardcore lovers all the time. but she is not likely to ever really "walk away" from what she sees as her greatest accomplishment. 

it's possible that in come to mama she's saying to monsters we can stick together but you're gonna have to follow along with me, where I go. we have no choice but to accept whatever direction she feels moved to. nobody owns her or her art. 

Ken Zahn
6 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

I think your intentions are sweet but your premise may be off.i think there's nothing wrong with monsters or the unique way they stan our lady. if anything I think they're better, chiller, and connected to one another in a real and positive way. 

I think this is the biggest source of pride in her life. she got to be a part of building something good and supportive specifically for people that might have otherwise been looked down on or cast aside by our society. people who carry a message a love and acceptance with them in their daily lives. she reinforces this message on a regular basis and she has declared herself 'mother' meaning someone who is there for you no matter what- this is a step beyond what I've  heard of any other celebrity doing with their fans. frankly, to an outsider it can only look.. excessive.  

I think the right question might be where is she there for her little monsters? if she was given over to a constant effort of being something for her fans all the time or keeping something going they could chew on- we can all see that she changed gears. so where is lady gaga, so to speak, during joannne's tour? she has not played up the mother monster thing in a while. 

I really think the answer is we have to wait and see. she's in transition now and this has got to be a big part of it  there are many of us who are still waiting to see what the meaning of all this is. not just Joanne, but ARTPOP era as well. 

all I know is that she worked really hard at building something special with her fans, that she succeeded, and that she's mentioned on social media that she's proud of what that world has become. she once said on Instagram that her dream of spreading love through music was realized through her special monster army who take important matters seriously, stand up for what's right, and know that you can make real change in the world simply by accepting. people for who they are- by loving them. 

there's nothing wrong with monsters. they really are the best fans in the world. she just has a world of sht pulling her in a hundred directions and she can no longer speak to her hardcore lovers all the time. but she is not likely to ever really "walk away" from what she sees as her greatest accomplishment. 

it's possible that in come to mama she's saying to monsters we can stick together but you're gonna have to follow along with me, where I go. we have no choice but to accept whatever direction she feels moved to. nobody owns her or her art. 

u have too look at ur own mistakes before u look at someone elses. i guess thats one of the points of this thread, i get where ur coming from tho!! ur right about the accepting her changes!! we as monsters need to work on that a bit. 

i meant that our fanbase is not perfect and not better in any way than others, thats another problem with our fanbase!! comparing each other to another fanbase is wrong....

Archived