đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Too much negativity

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster

Today is one of those days in which I think of logging off of GGD for good, but I still want to be the first one to know about the news.

Theres been a bunch of people spreading negativity towards gaga, fans etc. Wannabe hit threads by believing rumors that we dont even know if they are true... Now Im sad and I have a strange feeling inside (I may sound crazy but thats how I feel about this whole mess)

Now Gaga has postponed the Montreal date (not that its her fault or has anything to do with this), but its a plus for me feeling bad for her.

I just wanted to share this with you, I dont know if I might be logging off for a while or not, I'm just angry/sad about all this situation.

I See You

Head Empty

Following a pop star should be fun, so if it's making you feel bad it might be wise to focus on something else for a while and come back later (or at least take a step away from GGD :laughga:).

Hope you feel better soon!

buttsicle

There's been a sudden outburst of positivity with this thread:

and the whole #GetWellSoonGaga thing going on twitter:

I really want to give Gaga a hug :kara:

WOOHOO YAHAA

GGD is the most calm and positive pop forum I've ever participated. Go to ATRL and see the mess

I'm what? SICKENING

Lmao? You haven't been her in the Perfect Illusion, Joanne being not something people wanted and the Million Reason video days? That's what I call a negative days tbh. :awkney:

Archived