Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Today's JWT Show will be postponed

merlot

Featured Posts

ClariceStarling
21 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

I am seriously reconsidering turning in my stan card, for the first time in 9 years. I know its not her fault but im shaking right now

I'm sorry. :( I know it's super shitty. 

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh well

I was not even going anyway

200.gif

she is not even coming to my country it seems

get better gags

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

It's hard for someone to understand the pain and emotion people feel when days like today were about to be their dream come true and it's all taken away in an instant. I know when I get tickets to a gaga show, there isn't a day that goes by where I'm not thinking about it constantly and preparing for it up until the day. Maybe for a lot of these fans it's been the only thing they had to look forward to in life, maybe it's been the one thing that has kept them going, the one thing that was gonna make them happy. 

While I fully understand she's human and her health is paramount to anything, I also understand the emotion and frustration these fans feel and how they probably can't articulate themselves right now with the kindest words.

DeanWinchester

I hope and pray the toronto dates arent affected. It's my first time seeing her :pray:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

littlepotter

well, we kind of been knew there's no way she was getting away with singing 2 hours in the middle of the pouring rain :ladyhaha: but that show was legendary. hope she gets well soon :hug: 

chaeri pls

Just now, DeanWinchester said:

I hope and pray the toronto dates arent affected. It's my first time seeing her :pray:

Given she has to be here Friday for TIFF I doubt they would. At worst case she'll cancel Wed. and perform Thurs?

bumblebee
45 minutes ago, lego said:

Oh no

she's sick and probably reading threads about her rumored death on GGD:saladga:

Get well soon Stef <3

This cult site

:air:

I swear there is not a single other place in pop fandoms which deserves a reality show as much as GGD

littlepotter
19 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

Like i said i know its not her fault and i know that. Its just ive been through so

much just to be able to be here. And i know im not gonna be able to come whenever she resceduled. Im litterally in shock

omg i cant imagine how awful it would feel :ohno:

chaeri pls

ViviLittleM
3 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

omg my friend I'm praying for you :giveup:

CannaeDrive

Daaamm :selena: I only got my tickets 3 days ago and I was going with my godson, my gift for his birthday and first time for him. Oh well, sorry for everyone's disappointment, **** happens. Hope Gaga gets well very soon and keeps on giving these incredible live performances.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

4 minutes ago, HausOfJono said:

Given she has to be here Friday for TIFF I doubt they would. At worst case she'll cancel Wed. and perform Thurs?

My tour date is Toronto Wednesday... and I have a feeling that it will be cancelled. However, I wouldn't mind as her health matters more 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

Archived