Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga died in 2012

Buddy

Featured Posts

Speechless94
3 minutes ago, Cortex said:

at least someone understands! why are you guys attacking him personally based on the title only?+ it's in gaga thoughts rumor section

it originally wasn't with a rumor tag - it was news and events. And this has been something that has been discussed all day from in the thread regarding the person who has "seen the documentary"

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, LM said:

Because I don't think it's ok to make a thread about Gaga's death just because someone said it on ATRL

Rihanna died in 2000, now go make a thread

I know it's upsetting and probably fake rumors but you could be more civilized. Attacking them and saying they have no brain and esp that last sentence are highly ironic and insulting. If you consider yourself part of this community and treat others like that Gaga would not be very proud. Period.:smh:

2 minutes ago, Cortex said:

at least someone understands! why are you guys attacking him personally based on the title only?+ it's in gaga thoughts rumor section

It was originally posted in the News section and presented as a fact, with a source :ATRL

:selena:

Tom Nook

I really want to know when in 2012 did this happened? :oprah: She attended the Grammys, did interviews with Oprah, The Born This Way Ball, and Fame promo campaigns, so much going on that I am disbelief that this were to have happened :(

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

4 minutes ago, LM said:

It was originally posted in the News section and presented as a fact, with a source :ATRL

5 minutes ago, Speechless94 said:

it originally wasn't with a rumor tag - it was news and events. And this has been something that has been discussed all day from in the thread regarding the person who has "seen the documentary"

ah sorry then !!

i saw it few minutes earlier already in rumor section (arrived a bit late i guess ) it might have been replaced soo fast while hate comments were still coming :giggle:

1 minute ago, Hades said:

I know it's upsetting and probably fake rumors but you could be more civilized. Attacking them and saying they have no brain and esp that last sentence are highly ironic and insulting. If you are consider yourself part of this community and treat others like that Gaga would not be very proud. Period.:smh:

I'm not part of the "be kind no matter what happens" community. Sorry but reposting stuff from ATRL about somebody's death and pretending it's a fact is just too much for me. 

Maybe I overreacted a bit tho, sorry @Buddy

brit4ever
39 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Sis, you're about to go down faster than Lotus on the Billboard 200

QIdgZpD.gif

brit4ever

Sure she did.........

Avril died in 2002, Britney and JT died in 2001, Beyonce died in 2010, MJ is alive.........

Archived