celeb

Five Foot Two (spoilers)

What About Us

Featured Posts

What About Us

Here are the Five Foot Two spoilers that I've seen circulating.

1. There is not going to be any new music, but Gaga will address the sad story behind The Cure and it being about Sonja.

2. She's going to talk about the creation of Joanne and how those songs came to be.

3. Gaga is going to talk about how Troy Carter, her former manager, used her as a money-making machine and how when she wanted to impose herself, everyone around her tried to destroy her.

4. She talks about being traumatized by fans and non-fans sneaking into her apartment and threatening to kidnap and kill her.

5. Gaga talks about how she's constantly stressed by her "fans" that scare her and obsess over her way too much.

6. Gaga goes on to explain how she believed wholly in the ARTPOP concept, but the events that unfolded caused people to sabotage it.

7. She will talk about the traumatic events she went through in 2012-2013.

8. Gaga also explains how she is disappointed because of her "fans" who betrayed her after being constantly unsatisfied with things she does.

9. She talks about taking painkillers and becoming an addict and how she was a drug addict during the BTW Ball.

10. Gaga talks about how she achieved her Hollywood dream, but then realized that it wasn't a life for her.

11. She will also talk about the Oscars' night where she wanted to leave her depression behind and stop seeking the approval of other people.

12. We won't be seeing how or why Gaga broke up with Taylor, but we will see the effect that the breakup had on her.

13. She will talk about how she remains friends with Taylor and how he offered her the best moments of her life while they were together.

14. We will see conversations between Gaga, Taylor and Bobby trying to help Gaga with her anxiety.

15. She will talk about how she's aware that people want her to make a great pop song, but she wanted to follow her instinct. She wants to make a great pop song her way. This was during the creation of A-YO.

16. Gaga reveals that Madonna broke her heart because she came for Gaga when she was in one of the darkest points in her life. Gaga says that Madonna destroyed her in front of everyone while she knew that Gaga was suffering from depression. She personally talked with Madonna about the situation and she apologized to Gaga, but Gaga says she can't trust Madonna anymore.

17. Gaga breaks out in tears when she finds out that Joanne is #1 across the world.

18. Gaga talks about becoming an actress and how it's helped her a lot with her depression.

19. She talks about the original LG5 and how she planned on becoming a very glamorous character to protect her from criticism. However, after the tribute she did of David Bowie at the Oscars', she decided to be herself and release Joanne.

20. We will get the chance to hear some demo songs from Joanne, but we'll also see how the songs from Joanne evolved over time. :)

21. She will also talk about the internet and how, originally, she used it to make her way up to the top. She also talks about how she knows that the internet is toxic nowadays and how it's made her not want to come on as much anymore.

22. She is humble, authentic and true to herself during the documentary.

23. We might see her playing songs from Joanne on the piano as well and that includes The Cure.

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

I think there's already a thread about it

353394ff839cbf6082394207f669512e.gif

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

What About Us

Lol, well, I might delete this thread then.

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived