💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

La Duda (The doubt) - Juanma Sanz (Video directed by me and my bf)

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

Hi everyone! So, my boyfriend is a singer and he released an album a few months ago. Now, he just released his first video. 

It was shot in Rome by me, no money or anything, but I am quite proud of the result. We both edited it together, I was the camera man... and I would love some of you to see it and give your opinion and advice since I know there's people with a lot of knowledge in this stuff here. I am not professional. 

Thank you for watching! 

I don't know Spanish but the vibe I get from the production and the melody does feel like doubt and the ruins/train station settings indeed make for a wonderwall so I can appreciate the authenticity. 

I still keep a trenitalia ticket in my wallet for some reason and have my own duda moments with it lmao

NewYorkCity
19 minutes ago, JDi said:

I don't know Spanish but the vibe I get from the production and the melody does feel like doubt and the ruins/train station settings indeed make for a wonderwall so I can appreciate the authenticity. 

I still keep a trenitalia ticket in my wallet for some reason and have my own duda moments with it lmao

Thank you very much, I appreciate the observations you made :hug: 

Yeah we were going for that kind of vibe while recording him walking, just walking and thinking at the ruins... nothing explicit about doubting (like a storyline or something like that) but trying to get that atmosphere 

Archived