Bad Romance

Disc 2:

Vanity

Fashion

Remixes:

Bad Romance (Starsmith Remix)

Telephone (Passion Pit Remix)

Monster (Chew Fu Remix)

Dance in the Dark (Monarchy 'Stylites' Remix)

Speechless (piano acoustic version)

Alejandro (The Sound of Arrows Remix)

So Happy I Could Die (DJWS Remix)

Teeth (Fernando Garibay Remix)

Out of Control (LLG vs GLG Remix)

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

People would then say it have "fillers" because they're never happy :poot: 

I think TFM is perfect the way it is. Short "tracklist" but a really really strong one...no weak song or any song that u listen and it's like "Oh this is so 2009" like TF 

Born To Slay

Bad Romance

Alejandro 

Monster

Out Of Control (ft Nicki Manaj)

Speechless

Dance In The Dark

Telephone (ft Beyoncé and Britney Spears)

So Happy I Could Die

Second Time Around

No Way

Reloaded (ft Rodney Jerkins)

Teeth

I would've done TFM this way 

56 minutes ago, Leeo said:

People would then say it have "fillers" because they're never happy :poot: 

I think TFM is perfect the way it is. Short "tracklist" but a really really strong one...no weak song or any song that u listen and it's like "Oh this is so 2009" like TF 

What are the songs on TF that feel old for you? (I'm honestly curious)

Everytime I hear it I'm amazed by how original it sounds. The production is so exciting. I'm a musician and I found myself discovering new things and getting excited at a new sound every single time I listen to it :giggle:

1 minute ago, MrA said:

What are the songs on TF that feel old for you? (I'm honestly curious)

Everytime I hear it I'm amazed by how original it sounds. The production is so exciting. I'm a musician and I found myself discovering new things and getting excited at a new sound every single time I listen to it :giggle:

for me for real I think it's not that the album aged in a Bad way, but it's sound and... the whole thing was a "MARK" from 2008 so we can't listen to the album without feel like "THIS IS SO 2008" u know? hahahahaha

But songs that are mainly electropop oriented like Boys Boys Boys for me are the ones that sound a bit dated...still, after months without listening to any song, it sound all fresh tbh hahaha

Spoiler

love ur AVI so much ugh, it's my cellphone lockscreen hahahahaha and nice you're a musician, little monsters are like... the really "FULL OF ARTISTS" fan base hehe

8 minutes ago, Leeo said:

for me for real I think it's not that the album aged in a Bad way, but it's sound and... the whole thing was a "MARK" from 2008 so we can't listen to the album without feel like "THIS IS SO 2008" u know? hahahahaha

But songs that are mainly electropop oriented like Boys Boys Boys for me are the ones that sound a bit dated...still, after months without listening to any song, it sound all fresh tbh hahaha

Hide contents

love ur AVI so much ugh, it's my cellphone lockscreen hahahahaha and nice you're a musician, little monsters are like... the really "FULL OF ARTISTS" fan base hehe

Well maybe I don't notice it because I was 11 years old at the time :sweat:

I love it tho, the only song that I feel it's a filler is Starstruck. Oh and I was just pointing that out because I tend to overanalyze albums when I listen to them lol

Yeah the Dope look is so amazing :giveup:

Archived