Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga has never gone this far on tour...

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster

without changing an outfit, a wig, the setlist, or releasing a new song!

It's the first time the tour is still almost the same as the first dates (with the exception of the you and I nebraska performance, and telephone without the platforms)

She's always changed her wigs, outfits, added and cut songs from the setlist and most importantly: she always released songs (aka Vanity, Princess Die, Partynauseous...)

Do you think she'll change something, or will the tour be the same til the last date?

BCrtjINCcAA0q7x.jpg:large

Spoiler

Not trying to shade or complain, It's just curious to me that she hasn't changed a thing since August 1:oprah:

I See You

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BurqaSwg

I don't expect big changes, like she said the show has to be with a perfect timing for everything. I guess it would be too complicated.mp3 to change things up

Edonis

I think she mentioned in that Entertainment Weekly interview that the stage is basically controlled by a computer program so it's hard to remove/add new songs to the setlist. Maybe in the future it'll happen, but as of right now, I doubt it. 

JoanneMonster
1 minute ago, iFameMonzter said:

boring i guess end me

didnt she change this disgusting just dance outfit to something

Just now, belindaidolos said:

BUT SHE ALREADY CHANGE HER SETLIST AND THE CLOUTHES

She just took the jacket off for Telephone (which she also did shows ago), and the setlist is the same

I See You

JoanneMonster
Just now, Edonis said:

I think she mentioned in that Entertainment Weekly interview that the stage is basically controlled by a computer program so it's hard to remove/add new songs to the setlist. Maybe in the future it'll happen, but as of right now, I doubt it. 

Yeah but what about outfits, wigs etc?

I See You

Edonis

I also like every costume she's worn so far (aside from the entrance outfit) so I don't mind the lack of costume changes :shrug:

She might change a few small details for the European and 2nd NA legs, but nothing major (setlist will prob remain as it is)

andy232000

She explained on her interview that this show wont have many changes because the technology behind it is very complex for it to be changing over and over. the tilting stage is requires way too much work, and programing everything takes more work now, when in the past she could just say "Lets play "----" tonight!. This time around she would have to design the manuevering of the stage and have the production render its movement along with the ceiling lights and bridges too. that as well as probably film new backdrops for the projections and stuff. And since its controlled by a computer its more susceptible to failure. 

To be fair, it's her first tour where everything was on point already on day 1. No flop lighting, no weird setlist choice... I guess the only thing I would change is the Applause outfit but it's not my show, it's Gaga's, lol. You don't need to fix what isn't broken.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Edonis
Just now, JoanneMonster said:

Yeah but what about outfits, wigs etc?

The wig has changed slightly. It used to be one tone of color and slowly became "more Rainbow" or something :laughga: Like I said, I don't expect big changes to the costumes because she seems pretty comfortable in each of them. They aren't as restrictive or heavy as some of the ones in previous tours that was exchanged. 

Stan Is My Name
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

That stage seems like such a hassle honestly. 

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

I was @ the artRave and LOVED! it

I don't really relate to JWT and it's okay you know I didn't fall in love with this artist for the moves she took ever since 2014.

She is what she is and she can quit as a legend already so we have to be thankful for the music and tours we get.

But really, the magic was something else and I do miss that feeling.

www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio

Archived