💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne slays forever

highlikegaga

Featured Posts

highlikegaga

so i was playing million reasons on Spotify and this remix came next

then i remember this past year and how much I played this remix.

My friends and family adored it and I'm kinda going to miss the Joanne era. :kara:

It really put my family and friends closer to each other. I was able to heal and move on from my nasty break-ups.  :fthis:

Even my eternal crush told me that PI and MR are amazing songs. (we haven't seen each other in an year and i was shocked; since my crush never liked Gaga very much)

Joanne made everyone love Lady Gaga. And the era is so special, honest and real. :wub::kara:

She even put The Cure ON MY NAME DAY. (i will never forget the day i was watching the Coachella livestream in my storage room at work and cried tears of joy hearing the melody)

Lady Gaga did THAT with PI, MR, MR remix, Joanne in general and The Cure.

chart success is irrelevant when we have the memories.

Gaga always gives the best soundtrack to my life.:rockstar:

Irrelevant

Every gaga album will slay forever in my heart for different reasons. Although I didn't enjoy the sound of Joanne that much compared to BTW/AP, it introduced me to Gaga and many new monsters too :worship2: And now she's a touring force with the JWT :firega:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

ryanripley

i didn't think joanne would have such a big impact on me :giveup: i'm truly gunna miss it

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

bloody g

We were all hesitant at first, but it turned out to be the comeback she deserved

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Lextyr97

I will miss it so much. Joanne is a one of a kind album. I love it so much. I think it's done so much good for her

maxthewonderdog
8 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i didn't think joanne would have such a big impact on me :giveup: i'm truly gunna miss it

Well put. I agree.

Eurotrash

Did you seriously say MR Andereshitalli remix and The Cure are great songs??? :toofunny:

And yes, Joanne slays forever. But not those two tracks ;)

highlikegaga
8 minutes ago, Bathory said:

Did you seriously say MR Andereshitalli remix and The Cure are great songs??? :toofunny:

And yes, Joanne slays forever. But not those two tracks ;)

imagine this:

you are chilling with your friends in a restaurant or a coffee place and you hear the remix or the cure. wouldn't you be happier to hear those two than some of the latest pop hits?

i liked the songs, but the experience made me love them. i was surrounded by the people i love, listening to my fav gal so the Universe felt like a happy and warm place for a second. :kara:

Eurotrash
Just now, highlikegaga said:

imagine this:

you are chilling with your friends in a restaurant or a coffee place and you hear the remix or the cure. wouldn't you be happier to hear those two than some of the latest pop hits?

i liked the songs, but the experience made me love them. i was surrounded by the people i love, listening to my fav gal so the Universe felt like a happy and warm place for a second. :kara:

I'd honestly get embarrassed :toofunny:

nattuggla

I think it was the right decision to release Joanne before another Dance-Pop album since now she is even more accepted by the GP than after C2C/tributes/other iconic performances....

Joanne helped her to put the train back on the rails after it crashed in 2013/2014.

Maybe the album is not that liked in her fandom who were used to her dance-songs but it was an album truly important for herself, her family and friends and I think it contributes a lot to the success of the next album. And it definitely influenced other artists to exploit different musical directions like folk/rock/country. 

Tbh these things are more important right now than how much it sold in the end. Because this will form her future and her legacy and status in the music industry.

Gagadonna

Me and my friends still listen to that remix pretty often :) (even more often than the original version, it's more summer-ish)

aaron l

I've connected to this era in ways that I haven't with the others, so I'm too grateful that it happened. It pains me to say goodbye to this era, but I'm thrilled to find out what's next. :gaysia:

Archived