💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My Dad: "Perfect Illusion Was a Hit"

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

I was driving with my parents today and Perfect Illusion came up and my dad, who is as straight as can be and speaks no English whatsoever and thinks that all modern music is garbage (regardless of its in English or Spanish), said that he really likes the song and even tried to sing along to it. :giveup:

But then he said he hadn't heard it in a while but that Perfect Illusion was "such a hit it was played everywhere 2 years ago." :ladyhaha::emma: 

Idk if he's trolling or not but he has never commented on or tried to sing along to other music I listen to. :ladyhaha:

monsterdino
8 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

I was driving with my parents today and Perfect Illusion came up and my dad, who is as straight as can be and speaks no English whatsoever and thinks that all modern music is garbage (regardless of its in English or Spanish), said that he really likes the song and even tried to sing along to it. :giveup:

But then he said he hadn't heard it in a while but that Perfect Illusion was "such a hit it was played everywhere 2 years ago." :ladyhaha::emma: 

Idk if he's trolling or not but he has never commented on or tried to sing along to other music I listen to. :ladyhaha:

probably it was you who was playing it everywhere :ladyhaha:

PrinceOfTheStorm
8 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

My aunt once said Summerboy is a hit.. 

krabs_rag3do.jpg

signing out

TimisaMonster

2 years ago??? Is he confused??? Is he taking about the rigjt song??? 

Joanne era hasn't aged well :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

6 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

My mom the other day said applause was released 6 years ago...

it was released 5 yrs ago so there's no difference :emma:

I turned on Bad Romance at work the other day.

My BOss: Ugh. I this lady gaga? *eyeroll* (her 2 minutes later) WANT YOUR BAD ROMANCE!!!

One of my coworkers: I love this song I haven't heard it in years!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived