💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Taylor Swift - ...Ready For It?

monsterdino

Featured Posts

AmericanGUY

as we're waiting for this bop to be released let's discuss other stuff :lolly:

i've come to appreaciate Dangerous Woman as one of the purest pop albums Ari really out did herself

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'all tore Despacito apart for being "basic and generic," but y'all stan this basic and generic ass song? I see you for what you are, gay white twinks lmao 

MusicLover83

Is this the next single? Or is she just trying to give something different then the terrible lead single? 

Thomas P
18 minutes ago, New Compassion said:

Y'all tore Despacito apart for being "basic and generic," but y'all stan this basic and generic ass song? I see you for what you are, gay white twinks lmao 

Wow....sounds like you might have some personal problems...mind not taking it out on people who have different opinions to yours? Thanks. :toofunny:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

AmericanGUY

it's been 84 years…

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

hausofgay

Oh my god that bulge at 0:23 :giveup::v:

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

RAMROD
Just now, hausofgay said:

Oh my god that bulge at 0:23 :giveup::v:

Those are sport cup :ladyhaha:

American football athletes use these on specialized sport jocks that got pocket for this cup to protect their peen from injury since the sport is rough

nuttybuddy-comparison-front.jpg

aid17281-v4-728px-Choose-and-Wear-a-Prot

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Redstreak
4 hours ago, Ziggy said:

LOL just like Prism, this is her "dark era". Old Taylor is "dead" hahaha not a bad song (if this sort of music is to your taste) but quit the bulls*** false marketing.

Old Taylor is dead was a tongue in cheek media call out, not a reinvention statement. "Old Taylor is dead remember? Y'all killed her with your #TaylorSwiftIsOverParties and similar bullshit"

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

hausofgay
33 minutes ago, Lagg said:

Music, not the bulge :selena:

IM DIED  :sharon::sharon::sharon::ladyhaha:

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

hausofgay
34 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Those are sport cup :ladyhaha:

American football athletes use these on specialized sport jocks that got pocket for this cup to protect their peen from injury since the sport is rough

nuttybuddy-comparison-front.jpg

aid17281-v4-728px-Choose-and-Wear-a-Prot

But it look like the head popping from one side to another :blink: anyway I doesn't know about that stuff, I only know about these:

tumblr_lfc18tksBv1qbbpkg.jpg

$_1.JPG?set_id=880000500F

il_570xN.620965825_rnjh.jpg

:lolga:

RAMROD
Just now, hausofgay said:

But it look like the head popping from one side to another :blink: anyway I doesn't know about that stuff, I only know about these:

:lolga:

These are more graphic cup :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ZiggyZiggs

She knows LWYMMD wasn't gonna get her any Grammy noms even with all the sales, she's releasing another one before the deadline hoping for more positive reviews and Grammy nominations 

Archived