💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Taylor Swift - ...Ready For It?

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Chuckles
1 hour ago, doppelganger said:

Are we really that desperate for hard-edged pop songs that we'd take ANYTHING and call them 'bops' and make them #1s :toofunny: ? This song just isn't good. Even Swish-Swish is more listenable.

I know, it's so sad :/

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, doppelganger said:

Are we really that desperate for hard-edged pop songs that we'd take ANYTHING and call them 'bops' and make them #1s :toofunny: ? This song just isn't good. Even Swish-Swish is more listenable.

And that's your opinion. Apparantly more people enjoy this song than swish swish. Just because you prefer swish swish, doesn't mean the rest of us do. 

Jenny Review

She will release even more for sure before grammy's deadline to collect some !

tumblr_o2or7bTQVa1uvpmdqo2_r1_500.gif

Not to forget to destroy Katy's already non existent opportunity to win one !

Katy-perry-Grammy-flop-funny.jpg

and low key Demi lovato's potential one too !

JmW37.gif

http://musiczonereview.over-blog.com/

StrawberryBlond
20 hours ago, Riley Benton said:

The music itself can sound good because you can make anything in a music studio sound good, it's the live performances that are especially painful. Taylor has always had this gawky awkwardness to her when it came to performing anything than country. Kind of like that dorky girl in drama class who plays the part of a really cool popular girl in the school play. And the further she gets from country the more awkward it becomes. I'm not saying she needs to stick with one genre, but find what you're good at and it might be a little more authentic. She's not urban or hip hop and never will be.

Yeah, it's live performances that prove how your voice is really tailored for the song, how easily you sing it and if you own the song authentically. And you're right, Taylor's always been a bit awkward when singing pop, it really does come off like she's an actress who's always been happy to be typecast but is still finding her way in her first challenging role. I'm not against artists pushing themselves to experiment in other genres either, but you still have to know your limits. Urban is not suited to Taylor in voice, image, lyrical content or attitude. By still going for it, she's proving that she's believed her own hype.

It's really catchy and fun, I love it! :heart: 

Cant be more excited for Reputation tho :kara:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Dominic

To go from the darker and sexier LWYMMD to the teeny bop RFI :wtf: 

I'll wait for the full album to judge.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Selenenite

I love the way this beat sounds tbh

"The moon tonight, there's a circle around it. Sign of trouble not far behind"/// Gaga @ Fenway 9/2

7 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Yeah, it's live performances that prove how your voice is really tailored for the song, how easily you sing it and if you own the song authentically. And you're right, Taylor's always been a bit awkward when singing pop, it really does come off like she's an actress who's always been happy to be typecast but is still finding her way in her first challenging role. I'm not against artists pushing themselves to experiment in other genres either, but you still have to know your limits. Urban is not suited to Taylor in voice, image, lyrical content or attitude. By still going for it, she's proving that she's believed her own hype.

Or maybe she just likes the sound and think she could do some good going in that direction, which i think a lot of people agree with.

And that limit statement i just cant. Its just music people lighten up!

Pharamon
15 hours ago, Dominic Marc said:

To go from the darker and sexier LWYMMD to the teeny bop RFI :wtf: 

I'll wait for the full album to judge.

Exactly my thoughts...

Archived