šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Taylor Swift - ...Ready For It?

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Thomas P
1 hour ago, Eddie A Michael said:

This. I think Taylor's getting a bunch of new stans this era, and I'm one of them ^^

I think she's losing all the stragglers who loved country Taylor and we're okay with 1989, and she's gaining stans of artists like gaga because she's making music like this

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chuckles

This song did not get me excited at all. But LWYMMD has me perchedt, from the looks on the video I can conclude that this was the "dark/urban" TS (1st in the line at the end). I am looking forward to TS#3 (reputation one) and TS#6 (kim/katy)

She makes exquisite pop music. The only reason some of you don't like it, is because it's Taylor Swift. I'll standing her this era as well. She is serving, while so many others are being lackluster.Ā 

PartySick
On 9/2/2017 at 8:37 PM, tomdsgn said:

Hm. LWYMMD was a curve ball, but this sounds totally completely genericĀ 

Agreed :sweat:

It's cliche and played out imo. Idk, her music's always seemed one dimensional to me and I don't think this album will change that. Even LWYMMD plays into the same stuff she's been writing and singing about for years (being burned, doing the burning, or putting herself in a hot situation that'll eventually burn her) but it's a bit of aĀ bop so that's somewhat excusable. Also, the video was great.

I'm hoping this is like Katy's WitnessĀ era for me :diane:Ā I really liked CTTR but the other singles were just...awful (again, imo)...then the album was pretty good as a whole which was a pleasant surpriseĀ :nick:

šŸ–¤

love it but i really think the LWYMMD hype would have gone on for another week or so and she would have earned more money from that, but now its trumped by this.

Ā 

also: RIP the people still trying to put together a 'Details You Missed in the LWYMMD Video' video cos there are so goddamn many like ok i know most of the references now

Got on my train to central London this morning for work, this blasting...My carriage was full of absolute stunners, and my Monday looked bloody great. This song is a bop and she's delivering.

Funny how I absolutely hated this bitch pre LWYMMD, then she came back and was hell real about **** and now delivering me goods like this. I'm in.

FRANK1991

My full song reaction:

1.Remembered TS Ready for it is out

2.Paused Always Be My Baby

3.Played Ready for it

4.Stopped half way through

5.Continued playing Always Be My Baby

:music:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

:derpga:

Ā 

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

doppelganger

Are we really that desperate forĀ hard-edged pop songs that we'd take ANYTHING and call them 'bops' and make them #1s :toofunny:Ā ? This song just isn't good. Even Swish-Swish is more listenable.

TheCureinMalibu
43 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

Are we really that desperate forĀ hard-edged pop songs that we'd take ANYTHING and call them 'bops' and make them #1s :toofunny:Ā ? This song just isn't good. Even Swish-Swish is more listenable.

but looks like no one is listening to Swish-Swish.

Archived