💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

"Gaga is in the Bowie/Madonna/Prince pantheon of artistic" - CapeCodTimes

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe
25 minutes ago, Brie Candy said:

That said, with her zigs and zags — musically, sartorially, emotionally — Gaga, at 31, has earned a spot in the David Bowie/Madonna/Prince pantheon of artistic, provocative, sexy shape-shifters.

tenor.gif

I'm still speechless from last night tbh. 

⚯͛

Just now, Brie Candy said:

SHOOK

Makes me laugh when haters say Gaga doesn't acknowledge her influences. She literally did it at the start of her career.

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, Scathach said:

No lies detected :queenga:

Although I feel Bowie, Madonna and Prince would all disagree with that statement :laughga:

Fact of the matter is the public had a hand in crowning these acts so the public can also crown new members of this pantheon

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

LaLuna
47 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Fact of the matter is the public had a hand in crowning these acts so the public can also crown new members of this pantheon

I'm not saying they can't, and I completely agree that Gaga is right up there with the greats in terms of creativity and artistry, but we all know Bowie was not a fan and Madonna.. well, let's just not get into this :madge:

DeanWinchester
2 hours ago, Scathach said:

I'm not saying they can't, and I completely agree that Gaga is right up there with the greats in terms of creativity and artistry, but we all know Bowie was not a fan and Madonna.. well, let's just not get into this :madge:

Madonna has praised Gaga long after the BTW/EY debacle. Gaga is even namedropped in Madonna's latest album

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

boyerased
2 hours ago, Scathach said:

Gaga and Madonna both respect each other, and for both of them it's just that one "issue".

Archived