question

Favourite songs form each album?

monsterdino

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

respect, not being blinded by the era's success

No one's blinded by the era's success :selena:

What if I tell you that...... we just simply love the album like you like ARTPOP :selena:

On another note, all of her albums are great ofc :bon: it's just that when you compare them, the excellence of certain albums overshadows the flaws of others. In my opinion :bon:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
6 minutes ago, Esteban said:

You seem to think that EDM trend comes from Gaga, + her producers aren't really good in their domains, Gaga's team know how to mix influences to make something smooth and pop but it was never underground.
EDM wasnt mainstream at the beginning it was groups like The Prodigy (who was the more faous)

This is a site who explains the roots of electronic music with main artists for each genres (it stops in 2000 but we can complete that after if we search a little)  

http://techno.org/electronic-music-guide/

1. Didn't say Gaga invented EDM, don't put words in my mouth

2. I just said that Gaga did EDM before, to bring the fact that she didn't ARTPOP bc of the trend...but because she was close to a friend who did it and she was familiar with it

First u said that I said that only Pop exists as a genre and now this....stop twisting my words 

some of yalls egos...geez

monsterdino
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

No one's blinded by the era's success :selena:

What if I tell you that...... we just simply love the album like you like ARTPOP :selena:

On another note, all of her albums are great ofc :bon: it's just that when you compare them, the excellence of certain albums overshadows the flaws of others. In my opinion :bon:

I can understand that some of yall like it bc u like the album, but many fans are also blidned bc of the impact of that era bc it was perfect

Esteban
8 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

1. Didn't say Gaga invented EDM, don't put words in my mouth

2. I just said that Gaga did EDM before, to bring the fact that she didn't ARTPOP bc of the trend...but because she was close to a friend who did it and she was familiar with it

First u said that I said that only Pop exists as a genre and now this....stop twisting my words 

Sorry ;)  That's because i'm really attached to the underground electronic music scene and i'm also a Gaga fan so when she have announced ARTPOP I was crazy because I thought she will profits of the return of the trend of rave and free party between 2010-2013 with a very good scene and dj's, to give us something that sounds like bass-music (mostly after BTW that was a bit techno/industrial). So when ARTPOP was released I was very dispointed because it sounded like mainstream edm. That's why I don't like ARTPOP and think it is a mistake

lost in limbo

TF: Paparazzi, Brown Eyes and BDR

TFM: Monster and DITD 

BTW: Bloody Mary, my fav song from ha discography :whitney:, Scheisse, Americano and Judas

AP: Venus, G.U.Y, ARTPOP, Burqa:gaycat:, Fashion! and Gypsy 

Joanne: DH, DIC and JW 

BTW→ ARTPOP→ TFM→ Joanne→→→ TF

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

badgirlmeat

TF: LoveGame, Paparazzi, Beautiful Dirty Rich, Boys Boys Boys & Summerboy

TFM: Alejandro, So Happy I Could Die

BTW: Marry The Night, Government Hooker, Judas, Scheiße, Bloody Mary, Heavy Metal Lover & You And I

ARTPOP: Aura, Venus, G.U.Y., Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE, Do What U Want, ARTPOP, Swine & Gypsy

Joanne: Diamond Heart, A-YO, Joanne, John Wayne, Dancin' In Circles, Come To Mama, Angel Down & Just Another Day

ARTPOP > Joanne (very close tho) > The Fame = Born This Way (imo it has a lot of fillers) > The Fame Monster :poot:

🤠

Arizona Sky

The Fame - Poker Face, Summerboy, Paper Gangsta

The Fame Monster - Monster, Speechless, So Happy I Could Die

Born This Way - Marry The Night, Bloody Mary, Electric Chapel

ARTPOP - Sexxx Dreams, Mary Jane Holland, Dope

Joanne - Dancin' In Circles, Million Reasons, Diamond Heart

Born This Way > The Fame Monster > Joanne >>>>>>>>>>>>> The Fame > ARTPOP

The Fame: Paparazzi
The Fame Monster: Bad Romance
Born This Way: The Edge Of Glory
ARTPOP: Sexxx Dreams
Joanne: Million Reasons

The Fame Monster and ARTPOP are her best albums, the others can fight for their #.

SCHEISSEMONTRE

The Fame: Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Paparazzi, Boys Boys Boys, Paper Gangsta

TFM: Bad Romance, Monster, Dance in the Dark, Teeth, Alejandro, Telephone

BTW: Marry The Night, Government Hooker, Judas, Hair, Scheiße, Bloody Mary, Black Jesus + Amen Fashion, Heavy Metal Lover, Electric Chapel, Yoü and I, The Edge of Glory

ARTPOP: Aura, Venus, Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE, ARTPOP, Swine, Donatella, Mary Jane Holland, Dope, Gypsy, Applause

Joanne: All of Them. 

Mychal

ImpossiblePrincess

The Fame: Paparazzi, Paper Gangsta

The Fame Monster: Alejandro, Speechless

Born This Way: Marry The Night, Bloody Mary, Black Jesus Amen Fashion, The Queen, YoĂź And I, The Edge Of Glory

ARTPOP: Aura, Swine, Mary Jane Holland, Dope, Gypsy

Joanne: Diamond Heart, Joanne, John Wayne, Dancin In Circles, Perfect Illusion,  Come To Mama, Angel Down, Grigio Girls

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

FRANK1991

Poker Face

Dance in the Dark

HML+Scheisse

Applause+DWUW

John Wayne+Come To Mama

TFM>BTW>????? can't really place the others

but for sure TFM and BTW my all time favorite albums

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

GagaIsTheCure

The Fame: Just Dance, Lovegame, Paparazzi, Poker Face, I Like It Rough, Eh Eh, Starstruck, Boys Boys Boys, Again Again, Paper Gangsta, Summerboy 

The Fame Monster: ALL OF IT 

Born This Way: Marry The Night, Born This Way, Judas, Americano, Hair, Scheibe, Bloody Mary, Bad Kids, Highway Unicorn, Heavy Metal Lover, Electric Chapel, The Queen, You and I, The Edge Of Glory 

ARTPOP:  Aura, Venus, G.U.Y, MANiCURE, Do What U Want, ARTPOP, Swine, Fashion!, Mary Jane Holland, Gypsy, Applause 

Joanne: Diamond Heart, A-YO, Joanne, John Wayne, Dancin' In Circles, Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons, Come To Mama, Angel Down, Grigio Girls 

Blackout19

The Fame: Poker Face, Startruck, Paper Gangsta
The Fame Monster: So Happy I Could Die, Monster, Alejandro
Born This Way: Heavy Metal Lover, Judas, Scheisse
ARTPOP: Applause, DWUW, Fashion!
Joanne: Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons, Dancin' In Circles

TFM > ARTPOP > BORN THIS WAY > THE FAME > JOANNE

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

LadyLittleMonster

The Fame: I Like It Rough, Paper Gangsta, Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, The Fame, Summerboy, Beautiful, Dirty, Rich

The Fame Monster: Bad Romance, Dance in the Dark, Monster, Teeth, So Happy I Could Die, Alejandro

Born This Way: Judas, Hair, Bloody Mary, Heavy Metal Lover, The Edge of Glory

ARTPOP: Venus, G.U.Y,  Applause, Mary Jane Holland, Do What U Want, MANiCURE

Joanne: Diamond Heart, John Wayne, Dancin' in Circles, Perfect Illusion

the fame: just dance, poker face

the fame monster: dance in the dark

born this way: the whole album but my fave are highway unicorn, marry the night, edge of glory

joanne: hey girl, sinners prayer, perfect illusion 

the cure: the cure:giveup:

Archived