💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

ARTPOP Announcement

Decodekid

Featured Posts

JudasIsAHolyFoo

I remember how heavy I was breathing and almost having a freak out/ panic attack waking up to this on LM.Com :selena:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

HausOfMark

I remember watching Radio ARTPOP and them discussing the party she was having with the promo photo and I posted it and they all thought I was at the party and asking me all these questions and i was like no no, my 3 minutes of fame. 

-Mark

Pop Music

I was 12 and I woke up the next morning after the announcement and I checked my IPad and started crying so hard bc the wait for some kind of news from gaga was finally over. We finally had a concrete date to wait until. I get chills just thinking about it.

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Daenerys

I thought you were talking about the betrayal that happened in 2012. I'm still shook 

https://www.google.com/amp/m.eonline.com/amp/news/343719/lady-gaga-s-new-album-ARTPOP-will-be-a-multimedia-experience

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Crying right now because ARTPOP never happened and she will never go back to it because some fu*kers hated on it because of they cared only about commercial success 

tumblr_ndpepg35BR1qk08n1o1_250.gif 

Pamelaisley

It was 3am and I was about to go to sleep but then my sister walks in and says, "Hey did you see this?" and I immediately jumped back on my laptop!!

I printed it out the next day and said, "This is the album cover!!" and imagined what it would be like to walk down a CD aisle and see it. I drew it too but I think maybe it's time to redraw it since I think the other one was bad :green:

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

just another gay

one of the biggest hype of all time in Gaga career, I remember I was SHOOOOK seeing it on twitter

Arcanum
3 hours ago, KING said:

I was so hyped when I first heard the news! I'm still a bit pressed this wasn't the album cover. 

il_570xN.504040901_r982.jpg

This photo is so weird.

I mean ... Where is her body?:selena:

The app release date makes me cringe to this day (alongside Volantis)

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Archived