💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

NEW SONG by RedOne!!

ChrisGaga

Featured Posts

ChrisGaga

Hey guys,

for all the RedOne-fans here on GagaDaily I'd like to show you a pretty new song written and produced by RedOne. I think it's a fresh summer bob. Check it out:

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://lnk.to/SamanthaJBabyLove

What do you think about the song? Vote down below :)

Spoiler

And please NO general RedOne hate!:selena:

Regina George

Get ready for comments from pressed monsters who hate RedOne.

badgirlmeat
4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Get ready for comments from pressed monsters who hate RedOne.

4 minutes ago, Century said:

He can keep his dated productions after this J.Low disaster

:poot:

🤠

BeerFear

He needs Gaga to push him. His producitons without her are basic af but when they are together :giveup:

Quasi

I'm not hating on RedOne but outside of Gaga, his production isn't extraordinary. Most of his songs sound like generic tropical soccer anthems. Gaga really brings out the best of her producers and RedOne is the biggest example of that. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Lippoutou
5 minutes ago, Century said:

He can keep his dated productions after this J.Low disaster

3 minutes ago, BeerFear said:

He needs Gaga to push him. His producitons without her are basic af but when they are together :giveup:

2 minutes ago, Quasi said:

I'm not hating on RedOne but outside of Gaga, his production isn't extraordinary. Most of his songs sound like generic tropical soccer anthems. Gaga really brings out the best of her producers and RedOne is the biggest example of that. 

Maybe it was on purpose to sound basic ?

August Blue

Y'all that keep hating on RedOne dont understand smth :poot: , he produces the genre that the artists ask him to do. They want tropical sound etc bc its what gp like to listen nowadays, and its what they get. Like what do y'all expect? :poot: 

He keeps on slaying either way

ryanripley

idk how gaga does it, but she really brings the magic out of him, maybe she gives the ideas and he has the skills to produce them? 

anyways his solo stuff sounds like everything else :saladga:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Torsoface

Say what u want but his productions are always flawless :whitney: 

Try to sing DIC over this instrumental, it fits so well :tony: 

Just imagine DIC with some more melody and a killer chorus :diane: 

monketsharona
13 minutes ago, BeerFear said:

Well that's the same with all of her producers... DJWS is doing ****ing not listenable and overproduced dubstep music.

Mark Ronson's last album is one of the most boring thing I've been able to listen with only one good song on it.

BeerFear
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Well that's the same with all of her producers... DJWS is doing ****ing not listenable and overproduced dubstep music.

Mark Ronson's last album is one of the most boring thing I've been able to listen with only one good song on it.

Now that you say this....I kinda like some of Mark Ronson's solo stuff tho. 

Idk how she does this...I bet she could even make fcking Dr. Luke (neither I want this nor it will ever happen :poot:) produce more experimental/unique stuff. 

Archived