💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sandra Bullock gives 1M$

OBEY

Featured Posts

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/sandra-bullock-hurricane-harvey-donations-relief-efforts-american-red-cross-how-to-help-a7919551.html

The actor has pledged $1 million to the American Red Cross to help victims of the devastating floods in Houston, Texas and its surrounding region. 

"There are no politics in eight feet of water," says the star. "There are human beings in eight feet of water." She joins many stars donating funds to the relief effort, including Kevin Hart, Dwayne Johnson, Kim Kardashian West, DJ Khaled, Beyoncé, J-Lo, Nicki Minaj, and Lin-Manuel Miranda. 

CyanLights

Before this gets nasty and the comparisons with The Kardashians and Bullock start,  I want to say how nice and generous this is, good for her. Keep that in mind guys 

1 minute ago, Whispering said:

I love her! Very generous of her and all the others who are giving to this cause. 

Yeah the amount doesnt matter its the gesture of giving something to help!

Just now, bostonGUY said:

I wish I could donate money or time to help out but I'm broke and live on the east coast:giveup:

Tbh u can give 1$ its better than nothing 

ALGAYDO

Even tho the Red Cross is ****, I admire and appreciate her for trying to help :wub: $1M is a lot too :giveup:

23 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Tbh u can give 1$ its better than nothing 

tumblr_nwngzrkcpa1u2pphqo1_400.gif

51 minutes ago, HOMODRAKE said:

Even tho the Red Cross is ****, I admire and appreciate her for trying to help :wub: $1M is a lot too :giveup:

WHy is the red cross ****?

Smother Em Eh

Awesome! :) I was always fond of her, but this made me have a lot more respect for her! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

ALGAYDO
31 minutes ago, OBEY said:

WHy is the red cross ****?

Lol just google "why is the Red Cross bad" and you'll see hundreds of articles exposing them for not doing spending their donations on what they claimed to, plus some other shitty things they often get caught doing (setting up rescued kids right next to registered sex offenders, taking away emergency vehicle from officers so they can use them as props for photos instead of letting them be used to literally save people, etc.) it's just a hot mess. 

Archived