💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Frank Ocean - Provider

Vodka

Featured Posts

domixwodix

Why is it so trendy to have songs out that sound like they are some unfinished demos?

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

5 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

So nice and chill :wub:

The lyricism and just the vibes. God it gives me auto visions it's like a shot of blue bliss :nick:

4 minutes ago, domixwodix said:

Why is it so trendy to have songs out that sound like they are some unfinished demos?

Honestly I wouldn't know all too well. Is this what's in currently or like? I think Frank just has a tremendous capacity to send you places with his music. Two cents

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

SirLudicopro

We been knew sis

Blonde is my favorite album of all time so I always have super high expectations when he comes out with new stuff and even though I don't think any of the singles he released this year were up there with Blonde, they're all very good songs, especially Biking and Chanel.

SirLudicopro
14 minutes ago, Vodka said:

The lyricism and just the vibes. God it gives me auto visions it's like a shot of blue bliss :nick:

Honestly I wouldn't know all too well. Is this what's in currently or like? I think Frank just has a tremendous capacity to send you places with his music. Two cents

Preach it sis, thank you for doing the Lord's work!

Daredevil

i like Frank Ocean, but you have to be in a certain state of mind to enjoy his songs. 

i'm not feeling this song, but maybe tomorrow 

TimisaMonster

Well THAT dragged for a while :selena:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

3 hours ago, domixwodix said:

I definitely agree but like most of Franks' music sounds like that so :selena: 

This sounds like a worse version of Biking. Biking remains superior and a great song :tony:

"My people
 need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Right now it's like Gaga was indirectly mentioning Maroon 5 with sirens and extra gas oline.

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Archived