💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Pitchfork drags, ends Taylor + new song

Gagaloo911

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

"The most important tool for navigating the world of being disgustingly famous is the ability to listen to criticism, learn from it, and carry on with your awesome life. If you don’t, sometimes, as the parlance goes, you get owned. On “Look What You Made Me Do”—a half-rapped, half-assed airing of grievances that seems to be aimed at, among others, the Kardashian Wests ...

Ultimately, there is something undeniably sus in Swift’s petty glee at dragging a mostly-forgotten beef into a dramatic album rollout a year later, despite still not having found the time to address any of 2017’s more urgent sociopolitical issues to her 85.4 million Twitter followers. Mostly, “Look What You Made Me Do” feels like a sad and, one would imagine, ultimately successful, attempt to inoculate herself from any real criticism, as though even the most valid attempts would’ve made a dent in her Teflon brand."

https://pitchfork.com/reviews/tracks/taylor-swift-look-what-you-made-me-do/

:air:   :air:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagarox

the song is not as good as shake it off or wanegbt... she will really need a catchy 2nd single which can become a classic like SIO or else the era will be done after the holidays. 

Radio Ga Ga

Not everything has to be political though, her lyrical content should be about whatever she's passionate about

Serial Chiller

The success of this song speaks volumes about how star power and proper hype marketing can sell anythinn regardless of the quality. Not only are the lyrics disgusting, the melody and composition are the most bland I've ever heard in years. 

To think that if any other singer released sth like this they would flop and be dragged to oblivion and back. :nails:

Tomiel25

The song sounds like Disney's decedants movies soundtrack is kinda childist basic an a bit catchi is what a villain would sing in a meh movie tbfh idc about the excuse me no of the littles shuntys.

xvHcVz7.gif

i can't speak english but i can if you like

Omar Vela
1 minute ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Not everything has to be political though, her lyrical content should be about whatever she's passionate about

THIS!!!! I'm getting sick of all the pop singers wanting to be political or SJW, that's not their business. I usually dislike Swift but I think she can write of wathever she feels like. She has done a lot of good songs (lyrical and musically speaking) so she can do something like this new song, she earned it ...also she took the criticism and make a good video, I found it like an amazing way to deal with that

LateToCult
6 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

She's passionate about petty beef with Kim and Kanye that started because she lied about Kanye asking her if he could use her name in a song. They can all choke

Gagaloo911
4 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

THIS!!!! I'm getting sick of all the pop singers wanting to be political or SJW, that's not their business. I usually dislike Swift but I think she can write of wathever she feels like. She has done a lot of good songs (lyrical and musically speaking) so she can do something like this new song, she earned it ...also she took the criticism and make a good video, I found it like an amazing way to deal with that

Artists absolutely have the right to voice their opinions, beliefs, and values. It's also their right to not do so, I respect them either way. They're everyday people like you and me, except they have a platform we don't to help make the world a better place. I should think they should want to help with that.

6 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

I'm really sick of all the idiots who say people don't have the right to be politically opinionated and say it's not their business.....You claim you hate when people write songs about social issues but say Taylor can write whatever she wants because she writes "good" songs :oprah: 

Archived