💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga low-key shaded Young M.A.

musicnotbling

Featured Posts

musicnotbling

why the f*ck did gaga like this tweet it's so random

in the replies the original person who tweeted this said they were talking about Young M.A.

maybe gaga didnt see this tweet till katy came on and thought this bitch was shading katy too and liked it in agreement?

who knows

but that's the tea 

tumblr_ovdkz2fv151uz79t0o5_500.gif

EDIT: OMG I JUST REALIZED THAT MEANS GAGA WAS PERUSING THE VMA HASHTAG ON TWITTER WTF 

SHE WAS LOWKEY CREEPING ALL UP IN THAT HASHTAG DURING THE VMAS WHAT THE F*CK WHY

AND THAT MEANS SHE WAS WATCHING THE VMAS

AAHAHAHAHA I BET SHE WAS LAUGHING HER ASS OFF AT WHAT THEY CALL ENTERTAINMENT NOW A DAYS

LateToCult
7 minutes ago, musicnotbling said:

in the replies the original person who tweeted this said they were talking about Young M.A.

maybe gaga didnt see this tweet till katy came on and thought this bitch was shading katy too and liked it in agreement?

who knows

but that's the tea 

EDIT: OMG I JUST REALIZED THAT MEANS GAGA WAS PERUSING THE VMA HASHTAG ON TWITTER WTF 

SHE WAS LOWKEY CREEPING ALL UP IN THAT HASHTAG DURING THE VMAS WHAT THE F*CK WHY

AND THAT MEANS SHE WAS WATCHING THEM

AAHAHAHAHA I BET SHE WAS LAUGHING HER ASS OFF AT WHAT THEY CALL ENTERTAINMENT NOW A DAYS

She's doing ha research figuring out if the Vanguard is even worth buying anymore.

also she wanted to see KatyTaylor Mess.

Kimblue
10 minutes ago, musicnotbling said:

who knows

but that's the tea 

AND THAT MEANS SHE WAS WATCHING THEM

Yeah she was watching them because in her new Glamour interview she talked about Pink's speech.

YourCureness
3 minutes ago, edgy said:

I think this was directed towards that one makeup personality ... I forget his name.

brettman rock?

Mirages
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

So Gaga was watching Katy Perry host... and all the mediocre performances delivered.

Why so generous? :trollga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

littlepotter
2 hours ago, Kimblue said:

Yeah she was watching them because in her new Glamour interview she talked about Pink's speech.

theres a mew interview? :selena:

chaeri pls

YourCureness
21 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Yup! :nick:

2 hours ago, edgy said:

Yeah, ha.

why though? he is funny :sharon:

Mikey Monster
2 hours ago, Kimblue said:

Really? I didn't know that. Do u know details of what she said by chance?

Mikey McCampbell

Archived