💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

3rd Single From Joanne

EdgeofGlory1604

Joanne third single?   

105 members have voted

1. 1. Gaga said in the EW interview that it's possible for another single from Joanne... what song do you think she would release?

• Diamond Heart
    • A-YO
    • Joanne
    • Dancin' in Circles
    • Hey Girl (ft. Florence Welch)
    • Come To Mama
    • Other

Featured Posts

EdgeofGlory1604

In the EW interview Gaga said it's possible another single would be released from "Joanne", if that were to happen, what song do you think she would release? Would it be "Dancin In Circles" ? Perhaps something to go along with the release of her Doc, like an in studio video of Gaga & Florence performing "Hey Girl"? , My two personal favorite choices would be "Joanne" or "Diamond Heart". They just sound like classics that should live on forever. What do you girls think?

Tomiel25

All those huntys voting for Diamond Heart yasss 

odete.gif

I knew i was not alone

2 bad i can't vote for ayo to

i can't speak english but i can if you like

EdgeofGlory1604
Just now, Mister Gaga said:

They'd all flop :lana:

what's it matter? at least we'd have another video to last forever! Perfect Illusion and John Wayne video's were amazing! 

Do a double release of Diamond Heart and Dancin' in Circles. So both aren't paid to dust and have a 1% chance of getting videos.

diane-warren.gif.de42d9254e90978c7fe66c3

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

You know what they should do? 

The should release DIC as a single.

You know what else they should do? 

Promote it properly:giggle:

ugh

duckworth

Hey Girl is likely to be a single with the doc release. :wtfga:

But I would definitely want DH or DIC to be a single.

techhausmonster

I honestly want Hey Girl but I think the GP would like Dancin' In Circles more, which would help the album. I'm grateful for any new videos she's putting out, though!

shmal96

DH would be the MTN of Joanne Era. Epic video for an epic song describing Gagas life, but will flop faster than you can say Ferrari :lolly: 

I want DH

DIC would do the best on w/the GP

but i voted Joanne, because the video could be her saying goodbye to the whole era and then...

BOOOOOM next era begins aka Visual album 

EdgeofGlory1604

I honestly don't like DIC, none of my friends like it (friends who don't really listen to Gaga) and i don't get the obsession with it. It's like a lesser Alejandro. It's like monsters are clinging so hard for her to have a single that sounds like everything else on the radio and forget that she's LADY GAGA. She sets the trends! Just ask Miley and Kesha! :classy:

Archived