💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

More Dates To Be Added On Joanne World Tour?

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

JustaMonster

Wait, where does it say last leg? I don't see that.

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Gagaloo911
25 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

can you link me the article so i can fix the OP?

I think they made an edit and changed it, cause it was the EW where it said. Vivi and myself and others mentioned and asked about it on the following page:

It seems they probably made an error and have since corrected it after realizing it's ending Dec. 18. Technically, Dec. 18 will be the end of the second NA leg as the first ends next month.

18 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

It would be the smart move commercially and for her career to extend it so that probably won't happen.

:gaycat:

lmfao. So true. 

TheCureinMalibu
1 minute ago, Gagaloo92 said:

I think they made an edit and changed it, cause it was the EW where it said. Vivi and myself and others mentioned and asked about it on the following page:

It seems they probably made an error and have since corrected it after realizing it's ending Dec. 18. Technically, Dec. 18 will be the end of the second NA leg as the first ends next month.

oh that's sad :(

luckily I tag this as a rumor so no major broken hips injuries tho :trollga:

RAMROD

If it is, then it will be around Spring.

She will likely be busy on end of year for promoting her movie with Bradley Cooper. So, if there;s any activities for her music, it will be before hand or around the end of the year.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gagaloo911

I really wish we could get new tour dates too, but it seems like that might not be very likely. How unfortunate considering the demand is obviously there!

Why headline the SBHTS and squander an opportunity like that. I'm not mad tho, I know that's not what Gaga is about anymore is smashing commercially. And I'm sure the demand will be here for her the next time, considering her reputation as a killer performer.

She's blazing trails completely in her own league :firega:

SpookyKid

No Latin America...

Again...

No Gaga since 2012...

:selena: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Archived