• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk
22 minutes ago, Knife said:

Don't tell us stuff we already know!

I want the specific details as to why they were arguing on set. :grr:

But we know that too

The director wanted to put the video full of beefy hot muscled back-up dancers and Gaga was not having any of that

Creyk
5 minutes ago, Jaume Cam said:

correct  me if I'm wrong but didn't she put a lot of the ideas from the TEOG  original video  to You and I video?

yes she did but she didnt want male backup dancers. If you look at the dancers in the you and I vid they are girls

And instead we got the other video that took like 7 years to reach 100m views which is also a least fan favorite,  but gaga did what she wanted and felt was right at the moment :diane: she did that :diane:

15 minutes ago, Creyk said:

But we know that too

The director wanted to put the video full of beefy hot muscled back-up dancers and Gaga was not having any of that

What's Gaga's problem? :oprah:

Creyk
Just now, Knife said:

What's Gaga's problem? :oprah:

the song is about the death of her grandpa or something like that, she wanted a different kind of video for it, something that isn't sexual

3 minutes ago, Creyk said:

the song is about the death of her grandpa or something like that, she wanted a different kind of video for it, something that isn't sexual

I feel like her gramps would've been more honored in the afterlife if the video slayed and got lots of YouTube views - that's the stuff that really matters.

It's a shame Gaga didn't see it that way. :noparty:

Sister

I like that Gaga stands her ground, she is a strong woman, most others would just do as the director says and just stew inside.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Omar Vela

she was so unprofessional but hey... everybody gets a little egocentric and do stupid choices, it's ok

Creyk
2 minutes ago, Sister said:

I like that Gaga stands her ground, she is a strong woman, most others would just do as the director says and just stew inside.

Humility is a good quality

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Humility is a good quality

giphy.gif

Which she has :gaysia:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

RAMROD

Yeah, we heard about it.

And TEOG music Video we had today were so hated back then by some of her own fans cos it is "bland" cos as Gaga said, it was just her and the city, and I remember some people tweeted to Laurianne Gibson saying the Google ad campaign that using the song look much better than the MV which she retweeted, the start of all messy things to come withon the Haus. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Seems like the whole thing would be Gaga and a Latin love interest in a plane far away then they would meet, some hot scenes or something...Then she would jump out of the Brooklyn bridge and the military would rescue her but she would turn into some type of mermaid while under the water... I think the whole video treatment kinda leaked years ago, not sure if it was real but it kinda matched with a lot that was said back then (They had auditions for "strong men who could do choreo with a Riffle" and "Hot latino type to star in video with LG")

Petrichor

We've known this for a long time... some of the concepts from the original TEOG were used in the You and I video. The mermaid-to-human storyline existed in the original video, but it was supposed to be much more darker/urban/modern.

Morphine Prince
57 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

actually 2 years late but ok work

No we been knew since 2011

Archived