💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Steps for the Gaga re-peak

belindaidolos

Featured Posts

Saint Hollywood

This is going to be one of those threads where the OP has over 100 excuse-me-nos :pray:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drin Lon

Lol no

She didn't need all that in 2009 and she doesn't need it now.

All she needs are catchy songs and a really good team.

giskardsb

I hope thats a joke, because otherwise its just idiocy.  Gaga should not arrange her personal life so as to make her more famous.   She actually cares about herself and the people around her too much to use them like that, but it doesn't surprise me that fans would want her to use other people in order to gain notoriety.  Pop fans can be superficial, selfish, and uncaring about anything other than fame.

Ryusei

basically "i hate taylor swift let me make an obvious not even shady thread to yet again bash her for her personal life" 
This is getting tired like an old coupon expired...

Musery

Saint Hollywood

Gaga has already had issues with her personal life / relationships, and spoken about how those situations have affected her negatively, so she would never exploit that part of her life just to find some quick success. Gaga respects herself too much to become something she's not. :chica:

12 minutes ago, belindaidolos said:

There are several steps to Gaga re-peak.

Firstly, did you remember when Gaga had strange clothes in 2009-2012? The people was talking about her, her weird looks.

But, we all know that Gaga is a normal Lady now. And even if she backs with the weird outfits, no one else cares anymore. Nothing will surprise the public, because they already seen everything. In this case, i agree that Gaga should be more lady, like she looks now. 

The point is: Lady Gaga has nothing interesting anymore about her personal life (the showbiz don't talk about her anymore, like they used to do in 2009-2012)

To return to sucess , Gaga needs to "invest" more into her "personal life", as Taylor Swift did.

Steps for Gaga re-peak

1. Date one, two or more mens famous in a year

2. Break up with your boyfriends and do not say anything. Just wait to release an entire album about them.

3. Have a conflict with a celebrity (but don't say anything in your facebook, instagram or twitter). Taylor Swift was silent as Kanye, Kim and Katy spoke against her. The most incredible thing is that Taylor did not tweet anything about Taylor, Kim or Kanye. The conflict exists, but she never talks about it. That's why she's still fresh.

4. Don't say anything about your ex and enemies in the media. Just write songs about it and release. What you have to say, say in the songs.

I think Gaga has to know how to play with the showbiz! She have to date celebrities, Finish and write songs about it. That's works. See Adele.

Taylor started the fight with Bad Blood. But why does everyone think she's the victim? Because she didn't say anything about it! She's smart, she gets everyone eager to release their song that talks about her enemies.

Beyonce used Jay z and the black community to sell Lemonade.

Selena Gomez still uses Bieber to sell.

Taylor uses her conflicts and ex boyfriends to sell, Bieber too.

This is one big @Irrelevant opinion

sorry not sorry :v:

loving you was blue

Mirages

@belindaidolos I just hope you aint white man...cause if so that thing with Bey disgusts me to the core and is everything that Gaga is against! Do your homework and think a little before speaking it doesnt hurt to do so!:bye:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

SlayGagaloo

I'm dying nnnnnnnnnn abhshdhsjjaiskkd :air:

11 minutes ago, belindaidolos said:

I hope you are reading it Gaga! I need a "Million Reasons 2.0" about your break up with Brad Pitt

Stay away from her. Get a job :air:

Over.

TheFameMoister
11 minutes ago, belindaidolos said:

...She have to date celebrities..

No. No she doesn't.

uhh-no-bitch.gif

Buy The Fame Moister on iTunes

Gagadonna
12 minutes ago, belindaidolos said:

I hope you are reading it Gaga! I need a "Million Reasons 2.0" about your break up with Brad Pitt

Gaga if you are reading this, just stop reading this mess

SlayGagaloo
Just now, Gagadonna said:

Gaga if you are reading this, just stop reading this mess

She's already making some calls to close this forum for good :air::air:

Over.

belindaidolos
2 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

This is going to be one of those threads where the OP has over 100 excuse-me-nos :pray:

01-popstar-katy-perry-funny-gif.gif?h=32

Archived